Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2018:
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2018 has announced for Batch Online Form 1/2018 is announce through the Indian Coast Guard. This is good opportunity for all those applicants who willing to make their career in central government. The vast majority of the candidates are holding up to end up noticeably a piece of this now this is the opportunity to partake through the filling the shape. As we as a whole know every single applicants require government work so this is the immense news for the individuals who are sitting tight for this enrollment which is under in government segment. Candidates should have matriculation or equivalent and Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering Approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) with 60% in aggregate. So advised for applicants they must read all information and important detail before fill the form it provide all detail and provide a help on the time of exam.
Indian Coast Guard Batch Online Form 1/2018
Candidates apply online for 10th Passed or 12th Passed Govt Jobs click here. For more details related to eligibility criteria such as educational qualification required, age limitation, selection process and other applicants see the given below detail. So don’t squander your chance get this open door and full fill your fantasies and every day require with this enrollment yet before that you should be fill the application frame. In the event that you need to take parts then you need to top off the application frame with all detail which is vital to all hopefuls. For more information applicants may visit on the official website which is given below page. Check Latest Updates – Central Government Jobs
Brief details about Indian Coast Guard Recruitment:
|Organization Name||Indian Coast Guard|
|Name of the Posts||Yantrik|
|Last date to submit Online Application||13/09/2017|
Eligibility criteria for Indian Coast Guard Jobs 2017
Candidates should have matriculation or equivalent and Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering Approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) with 60% in aggregate. Candidates if you want to Latest Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma or Degree Jobs then click here for apply online.
- The age of contenders should not be more than 22 years and should not be below 18 years.
- 05 years relaxation in age will be applicable for SC/ST category and 03 years for OBC category.
Contenders, who have selected, will receive good and expensive amount of salary of Rs. 29200/- (Pay Level-5) with addition pay of Rs. 6200/- which will be offered by the organization.
- Written Exam
- May be Interview
Mode of Appointment:
- Appointment of the applicants will be based on the basis of their performance in Written Exam, Physical Fitness Test and fitness in the Medical Examination which will be organized by the recruitment panel of organization.
- Those candidates will be shortlisted in written examination, must appear in Physical Fitness Test and Medical Examination.
Center for Written Examination:
|Mumbai||Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (West), Worli Sea Face PO, Worli Colony ,Mumbai – 30|
|Chennai||Indian Coast Guard Store Depot, CG Complex, Near Kalmandapam Police Station, GM Pettai Road, Royapuram, Chennai-13|
|Kolkata||Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (North East), Synthesis Business Park, 6th floor Shrachi Building, New Town Rajarhat, Kolkata, WB -700 161|
|Noida||Indian Coast Guard Selection Board Noida, A-1, Sector-24, Opposite HCL Technologies, Dist Gautam Budh Nagar, Noida, UP-201 301|
How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Application Form 2017
- Log on to the official website of organization that is www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
- Click on the appropriate link
- Candidates must hit on “advertisement for Yantrik 01/2018 Batch (Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering)” link and read the advertisement carefully.
- After reading the details, candidates have to press on “I Agree” tab and application format will be appeared on your digital screen.
- Now, fill the application form with complete details in correct manner.
- After filling the form, must upload all the required documents and review the application form.
- Then, check the form again and press “Submit” button for the final submission of it.
- At last, take a print out of it for future reference.
- Fill Online Application Form Carefully
- Starting Date for Applying Online: 06/09/2017
- Closing Date for applying: 13/09/2017
- Examination held on: In the Month of October 2017
|Official notification||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|