Indian Navy Draughtsman Recruitment
Indian Navy Draughtsman Recruitment 2016 has been advertised for the recruitment of Draughtsman Grade II (mechanical), Draughtsman Grade II (construction) and Draughtsman Grade II (electrical). Indian navy has invite application forms from the candidates who have the 10th with diploma in the Draughtsman ship.
Appellants can appeal for the job in Indian navy force. It is the good chance to get a job in government sector. Contenders need to appeal for the recruitment through official site www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. For detailed information of the Indian Navy Draughtsman Recruitment and other relevant details like educational requirement, experience required, age limit, pay scale etc. please read the below given contend up to the end of the page.
Draughtsman Recruitment Notification 2016
Indian Navy is the naval branch of the armed forces of India. Indian Navy is headed by the Ministry of Defence, Government of India. Indian Navy Career and Opportunity in various Entries like Officer Entry, Sailor Entry, and Women Entry.
Recently the notification of recruitment of 486 vacant posts has released for the post of Draughtsman Grade II (Mechanical/ Construction/ Electrical) (New SDM). Applicants can apply for the recruitment of naval force from the official website of the Indian Navy www.indiannavy.nic.in
Indian Navy Draughtsman Recruitment 2016 including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, application fee and important dates and how to apply are explained in the next segment.
Draughtsman Recruitment Application form 2016
Application form has been released by the Navy force for the aspirants. Selection will be made on the basis of the written examination which is scheduled to be held on 24th – 30th October, 2016 (tentative).
Applicants will get an amount of Rs. 9300- Rs. 34800/- with GP Rs. 4200/- per month as remuneration who will select for the job of Indian Navy Draughtsman Recruitment. To seek application for the recruitment follow the below mentioned steps and fill the application form.
|Position||No of Posts|
|Draughtsman Grade II (mechanical)||192|
|Draughtsman Grade II (construction)||133|
|Draughtsman Grade II (electrical)||161|
- Applicant should have to possess 10th with diploma in Draughtsman ship from a recognized institute or board.
- 18 years is the minimum age and 27 years is the maximum age to apply for the job of Draughtsman Grade II in Indian Navy.
Process to seek application for Indian Navy Draughtsman Recruitment:
- Applicants who think they have the capability to seek application for the job of Draughtsman Grade II need to follow the below motioned steps
- First of all go to the official site of the Indian Naval Force which is www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Then the aspirants need to find the advertisement notice from home page
- Click on the link and study detail carefully
- Download the application form format which is given with the advertisement
- Fill the form with correct details which are asked personal details, educational details etc.
- Submit it to the postal address mention below
- Enclose the form in an envelope after attach the required document such as copy of educational certificates, date of birth certificate photocopy and many other document
- Applicants don’t forget to mention “application for the post of Draughtsman Grade II (now senior Draughtsman) (mechanical/ construction/ electrical) “_______” and category “______” (SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/UR) ”
“The Flag Officer
Southern Naval command
Kochi 682 004”
- Last date of submission of the application form: within 25 days
- Written exam will be hold on 24th – 30th October, 2016 (tentative)
Note: You may check Official Link of the organization for more details about the recruitment.