Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 – 18 has release job notification for Nausena Bharti MR NMR Jobs Apply Online on official website which is joinindiannavy.gov.in, this is good career opportunity for all those applicants who searching a job in Indian Navy and willing to get a job in defense sector. This is great news for those who are waiting for this type of notification. If you want to participate then you have to fill up the application form with all detail which is very important to all candidates. All the aspirants are notify that the Indian Navy has announced the recruitment if anyone interested they should be apply by completing the applying process. Here we can provide you application form you can fill up its which is available on official website.
Nausena Bharti MR NMR Jobs Apply Online 2017
Candidates apply online for 10th Passed or 12th Passed Govt Jobs click here. The selection of applicants will be done on the basis of their performance and fulfill the eligibility criteria with physical tests. This time it announces a job for Steward, Chef, and Hygienist Posts in across India. The mode of applying will be ONLINE on the official website. Candidates download Indian Navy Syllabus 2017 Exam Pattern & Previous Papers PDF in PDF. After selection applicant will get good amount of pay scale according to their posts. Candidates who want to apply for this post they should have passed Matriculation/ Class 10 or its relevant qualification from a recognized board. Candidates are obliged to utilize this break of Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 before the last date. Candidates can apply for the vacancies between June 26 to 9th of July 2017, For more detail applicants may visit on the official website which is given below. Check Latest Updates – Central Government Jobs
|Name of the Organization||Indian Navy|
|Name of the Post||Steward, Chef, Hygienist Posts|
|Number of vacancies||Various|
|Job Category||Navy Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Online application starts from||June 26, 2017|
|Last date to apply||July 9, 2017|
Candidates who want to apply for this post they should have passed Matriculation/ Class 10 or its relevant qualification from a recognized board under the Indian Govt.Candidates if you want to Latest Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma or Degree Jobs then click here for apply online.
Candidates who want to apply for this post should have the minimum age of 17 years to maximum age of 21 years as on April 1 to March 31, 2001, dates included and the age relaxation is applicable according to the rules and instructions of the government.
- After selection applicants will get good amount of Stipend during initial training period of Rs.14, 600/- per month. Candidates pay through online payment by debit/credit card
- After the initial training, the officials places the candidates in level 3 of Defense Pay Matrix with a pay of Rs.21,700 to Rs.43,100/-.
- MSP Rs.5200/- per month + DA
- Minimum height – 157 cms.
- Chest – Minimum 5 cms expansion.
- Weight – according to your height and age.
Physical Fitness Test Standards (PFT):
- 6 km runs in 07 minutes.
- 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak).
- 10 Pushups.
The selection of applicants will be done on the basis of their performance in Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Medical Examinations or Maybe Interview.
- Visit the official site that is www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Click on the appropriate links related to the post.
- And read all information carefully with all instruction
- Also, check whether you are eligible or not according to the notification.
- Fill Online Application Form Carefully
- Additionally, upload the necessary documents, passport size photographs, signature, etc to the form.
- Submit the application form.
- Complete the application fee payment in the prescribed mode.
- And lastly take a print out for future use.
Online applications start from – June 26, 2017
Last date to apply online – July 9, 2017
(Download Indian Navy MR NMR Admit Card 2017)
|Official notification||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|