Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2017 – 2018 has declare for the individuals who need to apply Online Form for Officers Jobs, this occupation warning is report through the Indian Navy on different post. This is great vocation open door for every one of those candidates who willing t get a choice in this occupation and willing to make their profession in this segment on specify above posts. Shortlisted hopefuls ought to go to the SSB Interview at Bangalore/Bhopal/Coimbatore/Vishakapatnam. Chosen people should work for a time of 12 years which can be expanded further. The application frame is discharge candidates who are interests and qualified for this employment they should apply by top off the application shape prior to last date.
Online Form Officers Jobs 2017
Candidates apply online for 10th Passed or 12th Passed Govt Jobs click here. So candidates who going to apply they should read all data and direction identified with this post in the event that you finish the qualification criteria then you need to apply and go to the determination procedure. Enormous number of candidates looking through this sort of employment and make their vocation in government segment. Candidates download Indian Navy AA Syllabus 2017 Exam Pattern in PDF. For this occupation candidates need to finish the qualification criteria, for example, training capability, age constrain, application, how to apply online and so forth. Subsequent to landing position candidates will get great measure of pay scale as indicated by their post. For more detail candidates need to visit on the official site which is given beneath on this page. Check Latest Updates – Central Government Jobs
|Name of the Organization||Indian Navy|
|Name of the Post||Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Job Type||Sarkari Naukri|
|Job Category||Defense Jobs|
Applicants who want to apply they should possess BE/ BTech or in the final year of BE/ BTech from recognized university. Candidates if you want to Latest Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma or Degree Jobs then click here for apply online.
- Contenders who want to apply they must complete the age criteria Candidates should not have been born between 2nd July 1993 and 1st January 1999.
- And age relaxation will applicable as per organization norms.
After Selection aspirants will receive the suitable amount of pay scale as per organization rules.
- Sub Lieutenant: Rs. 56,100 to Rs. 110,700 per month.
- Lieutenant: Rs. 61,300 to Rs. 120,900 per month.
- Lieutenant Commander: Rs. 69,400 to Rs. 136,900 per month.
- Commander: Rs. 121,200 to Rs. 212,400 per month.
Applicants who want to apply they have to pay the Application Fee according to their category. Candidates pay through online payment by debit/credit card
Candidates who going to appear in this exam they must download their admit card form official website because it necessary to bring during examination on the basis of hall ticket applicants get permission to enter in examination hall.
Applicants will get selection on the basis of their performance
- Intelligence Test.
- Picture Perception.
- Discussion test.
- Psychological testing.
- Group testing.
Without Glasses With Glasses
|Height & Weight|
|Minimum height – 157 cm with|
|Technical (General Service)||6/24|
|Minimum height Male – 157 cm|
& Female – 152 cm with
- Applicants first visit the Official Website i.e www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Click on appropriate link.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Check if you have the eligibility.
- If you are a new user click on registration and fill all the details.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply online.
- Give the registration number
- Fill all the details in the application form like Name, Date of Birth and various other details.
- Keep a Print out of the filled application form for future reference.
- Fill Online Application Form Carefully
- Application Starting Date: 5th August 2017.
- Application Closing Date: 25th August 2017.
- SSB Interview Date: Between November 2017 to March 2018.
|Official notification||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|