Contenders who want to get admission in Ph.D/Integrated Ph. D Program in Physics or Theoretical Computer Science etc, can apply JEST Application Form 2017.
JEST Application form 2017
Science & Engineering Research Board has been recently released a notification of JEST Application Form 2017. Contenders who want to get admission in Ph. D/ Integrated Ph. D Programme in Physics or Theoretical Computer Science or Neuroscience or Computational Biology can fill the JEST Application form 2017. This is the national level test. This exam conducts every year this year it will be conduct on 19th February 2017. So if want to apply for the Joint Entrance Screening Test you should check the eligibility criteria first. To get more information regarding eligibility criteria of education, application form, application fee, selection process etc. you may scroll down this page. You get also the details regarding exam centers. Contenders Click Here for download JEST Syllabus 2017 with Exam Pattern for Preparing Your Examination.
JEST Exam Centers
JEST Exam 2017 will be conduct in the month of February. The locations of this exam is in many different states which are Ahmedabad, Aligarh, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bardhaman, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Madurai, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nainital, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Roorkee, Sambalpur, Silchar, Siliguri, Srinagar, Trivandrum, Udaipur and Vishakhapatnam.
Eligibility criteria to fill JEST Application form 2017
To fill the JEST Application forms 2017 contenders need different educational criteria for every different subject. Their subject wise criterion is as follows.
- Physics: Contenders must have the degree in M.Sc. in Physics or M.Sc. / M.E. / M.Tech. in related disciplines M.Sc. in Mathematics / Applied Physics / Applied Mathematics / Optics and Photonics / Instrumentation / Electronics/ B.Sc/ B.Tech from an recognized university or institution.
- Theoretical Computer Science/Neuroscience/Computational Biology: aspirants should have the M.Sc/ M.E. / M.Tech. / M.C.A. in Computer Science and related disciplines, and should be interested in the mathematical aspects of computer science/ Ph. D in Computational Biology.
- Integrated M.Sc. / M.Tech – Ph .D Programme: appliers having Bachelor’s degree/ M.Sc., Ph.D. programme in Physics/ B.Sc. (Physics/ Mathematics) & B.E/ B. Tech(Computer Science)/ BE/B.Tech in Engineering Physics are eligible to apply against this programme.
- Integrated M.Tech – Ph.D. Programme at IIA: appliers who want to get admission in this programmed must be Graduate with M.Sc. (Physics / Applied Physics) / Post-B.Sc. (Hons) in Optics and Optoelectronics / Radio Physics and Electronics / B.E. / B.Tech degree from a recognized university or institute.
- Integrated Ph.D. Programme: Contenders applying for this programme must have hold Graduates with Bachelor’s degree in Physics/Technology/Engineering will be considered for the Int. Ph.D. programme in Physics at IISER, Thiruvananthapuram.
Other Relevant Information
To fill the application form they must have to pay the application fee which is differing on the basis of reserved category or unreserved category. For reserved category fee is Rs.150/- and for unreserved category this fee is Rs. 300/-. This fee can be paid through online mode. Applied contenders will be selected on the basis of marks given in written exam. So if you want to get admission in any above mentioned courses you must have to appear in joint Entrance Screening Test.
How to fill the JEST Application Form 2017
Interested contenders need to log in to the official website of the joint Entrance Screening Test. after visiting on the home page at the top click on the link named as eligibility form where you can check your eligibility. After that click on the suitable link for more details such as Exam Centers, Application Fee, Participating Institutes, etc. after that click on the link apply which also given at the top of the home page in the menu bar. A blank application form will appear on the screen. Fill that form properly enter all required details and then pay the application fee. After that click on the submit tab, and take a print out of application for future use.
|Starting date for registration and filling application forms||15th November 2016.|
|Last date for submitting online applications and for fee payments||16th December 2016.|
|Date for JEST 2017||19th February 2017, Sunday.|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|JEST official website||Click Here|
|JEST application form 2017 apply online||Click Here|
|Check Exam Centers||Click Here|
|Participating Institutes||Click Here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Application fess||Click Here|