JKSPDC Recruitment 2017:
JKSPDC Recruitment 2017 – 2018 has declare on the official site which is jkspdc.nic.in for 149 JE/Surveyor Jobs Form, Apply Online on the official site which is jkspdc.nic.in, this is the colossal news for the individuals who needed to take an interest in this and needed to wind up JE/surveyor. So candidates who discovered interests, themselves they ought to apply online by finish off the application outline at the extremely most recent last date. Applicants if fulfill the capability Criteria, for instance, informative capacity, age containment, decision process, how to apply, basic dates, basic associations and diverse purposes of intrigue. This is incredible open entryway for each one of the people who looking through work in this office on the post of JE/Surveyor occupations. so every one of the candidates are informing that the JKSPDC has discharged the enrollment for the individuals who are frantically sitting tight for this open door.
jkspdc.nic.in 149 JE/Surveyor Jobs Form 2017
Candidates apply online for 10th Passed or 12th Passed Govt Jobs click here. In the event that you needed to take partake in this enrollment then you need to topping off the frame which must be essential and necessary moreover. So applicants if you have to arrive this position then you have to give their best execution and make their future in government portion. As we overall know after assurance competitors will get awesome measure of pay scale according to their posts. Here in like manner on this page we give knowledge about name of chances with number of posts. For more detail applicants may visit on the official site which is given underneath on this page. Check Latest Updates – Central Government Jobs
Brief Information about JKSPDC Recruitment 2017:
- Name of organization: JKSPDC
- Name of posts: JE/Surveyor
- Number of posts: 149
- Category: Sarkari Naukri
- Official website: jkspdc.nic.in
Name of the posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil),
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical),
- Junior Engineer (Electrical),
- Junior Engineer (Automation) For BHEP,
- Junior Engineer (Instrumentation ) For BHEP,
- Geological Assistant,
- Surveyor (Geology),
Junior Engineer Rs. 13500/- Degree holder shall be entitled to Rs. 2460/- in addition to Rs. 13500/- Pay Scale Rs. 9300 – 34800 with GP 4200
Geological Assistant Rs. 13580/- Pay Scale Rs. 9300 – 34800 with GP 4280
Surveyor (Geology) Rs.8000/- Pay Scale Rs. 5200-20200 with GP 2400
Qualification Required for Junior Engineer (Civil)
- BTech/B.E in Civil Engineering with at least 60% marks from a University established by law in India/ AICET approved institute; or
II. Diploma in Civil Engineering with at least 60% marks from a AICET approved institute; or
III. AMIE from Institute of Engineers, Kolkata, Candidates if you want to Latest Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma or Degree Jobs then click here for apply online.
Qualification Required for Junior Engineer (Mechanical)
- BTech/B.E in Mech Engineering with at least 60% marks from a University established by law in India/ AICET approved institute; or
II. Diploma in Mech Engineering with at least 60% marks from a AICET approved institute; or
III. AMIE from Institute of Engineers, Kolkata
Qualification Required for Junior Engineer (Electrical)
- BTech/B.E in Electrical Engineering with at least 60% marks from a University established by law in India/ AICET approved institute; or
II. Diploma in Electrical Engineering with at least 60% marks from a AICET approved institute; or
III. AMIE from Institute of Engineers, Kolkata
Qualification Required for Junior Engineer (Automation) For BHEP
- E/BTech Electrical Engineering / B.E/BTech Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Qualification Required for Junior Engineer (Instrumentation ) For BHEP
B.E/BTech Instrumentation Engineering
- Qualification Required for Geological Assistant
- Sc in Geology from Government recognized university with minimum 60% of marks in qualifying examination
Qualification Required for Surveyor (Geology)
B.Sc in Geology from Government recognized university with minimum 55% of marks in qualifying examination
Applicants who want to apply them should complete the age criteria such as the Minimum age: 18 years to Maximum age 40 years, age relaxation is applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants who want to apply for this job they must pay the application fee according to their category. Candidates pay through online payment by debit/credit card
The application forms can be
either submitted at Corporate Office Srinagar/ Camp Office Jammu on all working days with a cash payment of Rs. 200/- or despatched via speed post /Registered post alongwith a Demand Draft of Rs. 200/- pledged to General Manager (Accounts) Corporate Office Srinagar/Camp Office Jammu.
After selection applicants will get good amount of pay scale of Rs.9300 – 34,800 GP Rs.4800/- for translator
Selection of applicants will be done on the basis of their performance in Preliminary Examination Main Examination Application Fee
Candidates who going to appear in this exam they must download their admit card form official website because it necessary to bring during examination.
How to apply for JKSPDC Vacancy 2017
- Candidates must first visit the Official Website
- Click on the appropriate link related to recruitment
- Read the instructions carefully.
- See through that you fulfill all the eligibility criteria given above before filling the application form.
- Start filling the application form.
- Fill up all the details like name, age, educational qualification, and other necessary details.
- Upload your recent passport size photo.
- Attach all the other relevant documents along with the application form.
- Press submit button.
- After successful submission, take a printout of it for future use.
Notification Release Date: commencement
Closing Date of Application: within 31 days after the publication of this Notice
|Official notification||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|