JSSC IRB Police Recruitment 2017:
JSSC IRB Police Recruitment 2017 – 2018 has declare Notification for 2810 employments Application Form is discharge on the official site, this is awesome open entryway for every single one of the people who looking through an occupation in government territory. This occupation cautioning is report through the JSSC IRB Police for IRB bharti. On this post the choice of hopefuls will be done through choice process. Applicants who discovered qualified themselves they should apply online and no later last date. So every one of the hopefuls are exhorting that if anyone are possessed with this enlistment then they ought to be finishing off the application outline which must be key or required too. 10th class passed or Intermediate exam cleared from any recognized board. This is the to a great degree supportive invigorate for the hopefuls Latest JSSC IRB Govt. Jobs 2017 and they are fulfilled to display their application shapes in the online association.
IRB Bharti for 2810 Jobs 2017
Candidates apply online for 10th Passed or 12th Passed Govt Jobs click here. Fascinated candidates need to finish the enlightening limit Graduation from any obvious foundation or school with least qualifying marks from any clear affiliation or school with smallest qualifying marks. Contender’s age keep in the midst of 18 to 25 years and upper age extricating up will be appropriate for the held request hopefuls according to the association rules. Contenders if satisfy the capacity Criteria, for example, illuminating capacity, age control, choice process, how to apply, basic dates, fundamental affiliations and various motivations behind interest. Download Syllabus 2017 Exam Pattern PDF. Contenders can apply through the online framework. Essentially gifted and committed contenders will get picked in the wake of finishing the choice procedure and to do work for connection. For more information related to capability criteria and other must check the given underneath information and besides visit on the official site which is given underneath on this page. For latest updates stay tuned with us. Check Latest Updates – Central Government Jobs
Brief Information about JSSC IRB:
- Name of organization: Indian Reserve Battalion Police
- Total No. of Vacancies: 2810
- Category: Sarkari Naukri
- Name of Post: Constable
- Pay Scale: Rs 5200 – 20200 + GP Rs 2000/-
- Job Location: Jobs in Jharkhand
- Jobs Type: Defence Jobs
Category Wise Male Posts Details
- For UR/General Candidates: 955
- For ST Candidates: 183
- For SC Candidates: 484
- For BC -2 Candidates: 100
- For SBC-01 Candidates: 161
Category Wise Female Posts Details
- For UR/ General Candidates: 471
- For ST Candidates: 90
- For SC Candidates: 238
- For BC-2 Candidates: 49
- For SBC-01 Candidates: 79
candidates who want to apply they should be 10th class passed or Intermediate exam cleared from any recognized board. Candidates if you want to Latest Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma or Degree Jobs then click here for apply online.
The age of candidates should be between 18 years to 25 years. The relaxation in the age will be given as per the rules of government.
For General/ OBC Applicants: Rs. 300/-
For SC/ ST & Other Applicants: Rs 75/-, Candidates pay through online payment by debit/credit card
Candidate selection will be made on the basis of performance in the Physical screening test, physical efficiency test, written and medical exam and then interview.
- Physical Screening Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Written Test
- Medical Test
- Personal Interview
|UR||160||81||5 cm for expansion|
How to apply for JSSC IRB Police Constable Jobs 2017
- Initially candidate needs to visit on the official website that is www.jssc.in.
- Click on the appropriate link
- Read the notification carefully
- Mention all the details in a correct manner
- Hit the submit button after rechecking all the data filled in the form.
- At last, take a printout of application for future use.
- Fill Online Application Form Carefully
- Starting date for submission of application: 5th August 2017
- Ending date for submission of application: 4th September 2017