Karnataka Police SI Recruitment 2017-18
Karnataka Police Department has given the notification for filling up the Karnataka Police SI Recruitment 2017 – 227 post of Sub Inspector Vacancies and other various posts. The job hunters who are interested and well qualified according to the post, candidates can apply for it by filling up the application forms and submit it by the last date according to the post you have choose. Different posts require different qualification. So, the candidates go through all the details from our official website and then choose your post according to your qualification. The application form is available on our web portal that is gsfclimited.com fill it by the last date. The application forms have been out on 9th June 2017 and the last date of submitting the application forms is 28th June 2017.
Karnataka Sub Inspector Civil/Int. Notification Apply Online 2017
Candidates apply online for 10th Passed
|Organization Name||Karnataka Police Department|
|Post Name(s)||Sub Inspector Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||227|
|Category||Jobs in Karnataka|
|Last Date||28th June 2017|
|Start Date||9th June 2017|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
Applying candidate should have any degree of graduation/ post graduation from University recognized by UGC or Equivalent as the Minimum Educational Qualification. Candidates if you want to Latest Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma or Degree Jobs then click here for apply online.
- Minimum age to apply for this should be 21 years.
- Candidates who are for GM, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B should not more than 28 years.
- Candidates who are SC, ST, CAT-01, ST (Tribal) should be not more than 30 years.
Selection of the individuals will be made on the basis of:
- Written examination
- Physical test
- Personal interview
Application fee has to be paid online only while registering. The application fee is exclusive of Bank charges, wherever applicable. Different category have different application fee which are as under: Candidates pay through online payment by debit/credit card
- 250/- for applicants who are GM, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B
- 100/- for SC, ST, CAT-01, ST (Tribal) candidates.
Selected candidates will get an attractive pay scale from the organization with some other attractive allowances according to their work profile. Download Admit Card 2017 Click Here.
How to apply KSP Jobs 2017
- The official site of Karnataka Police Department Recruitment 2017 is “ksp-online.in”.
- Candidates need to go to the official site to apply for the recruitment.
- Click on the “Notification” at the top on the home page.
- Then application form will be displayed.
- Candidates first Read the instructions given in the notification carefully so as to avoid any mistake.
- Fill Online Application Form Carefully
- All the supporting documents are clearly listed in the official notification.
- Instructions need to be followed.
- Recheck the complete form and hit on “Submit” button.
- Don’t forget to take a print out of application form for further use.