Karnataka Revenue Department Recruitment 2017
Karnataka Revenue Department Recruitment 2017 is now released for hiring the candidate for VAO posts in 105 available vacancies. You can Apply Online for KRD Notification through www.mysore-va.kar.nic.in. All candidates who are searching jobs in Karnataka state then you can get the all important information and broadcast regarding Karnataka Revenue Department Recruitment 2017 form here and if you feel that you are a suitable one for these 105 Village Accountant Officer’s vacancies then don’t waste your valuable time because you are able to Apply Online to KRD Notification only before 14th January 2017.
Karnataka Revenue Department Recruitment 2017 Details
- Name of the Organization: Karnataka Revenue Department
- Official Website: www.mysore-va.kar.nic.in
- Name of the Post: Village Accountant Officer
- Number of Vacancies: 105
- Job Category: Government
- Job Location: Karnataka
- Application Mode: Online
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Revenue Department Vacancies 2017
If you are going to apply for this KRD Notification then we are advised that please check the Eligibility Criteria of this Karnataka Revenue Department Recruitment 2017. Here, catch the all information about age limitations, selection procedure, important dates and so on, in following lines and get the all related important links to this notification in further section including online application form for Karnataka Revenue Department 105 VAO Vacancies 2017. Contenders Apply Online for Latest Govt Jobs in Karnataka
Education Qualification: Candidate should have passed his/her 12th class from an authorised board or institution with a fine academic record.
Age Limit: Minimum age of appliers should not be below 18 years and maximum age should not be above 35 years.
Apply for: 10th/12th Pass Govt Jobs 2017
Selection Process: Selection of the aspirants will be based on their performance in Written Exam and Interview process.
Pay Scale: Rs.5400–20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
- For General Candidates: 200/-
- For Reserved Category Candidates: 100/-
Read Also: How to Pay Fees Online
- Starting Date For Online Application Form: Available Now
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form: 14th January 2017
- Date of Written Examination: February-March 2017
Apply for: Mukhyamantri Adarsh Gram Yojna in Karnataka
How to Apply For Latest VAO Jobs in Karnataka 2017
- Go to the official site that is www.mysore-va.kar.nic.in
- Search the relevant link for online application form and click on it.
- Fill this application form with valid details.
- Submit the application form and pay the application fee.
- Take a printout of this form for further uses.
Check: How to Fill Application form
Important Links for Karnataka Revenue Department Recruitment 2017
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website of the Organization||Click Here|
Some Useful Links
|State wise Govt jobs 2017||Central Govt jobs 2017|
|Railway Recruitment 2017||Bank Jobs 2017|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri 2017||Defence Jobs 2017|