KCCB Recruitment 2017
The latest KCCB Recruitment 2017 notification is announced. Kangra Central Cooperative Bank is a central government organization. The notification is for the posts of Manager, Clerk, and Operator Posts. The individuals, who find themselves eligible for the posts, may apply for the same. The department has issued this notification to fill a good number of vacancies i.e.216. Candidates who seek for govt. job and are good enough educated may approach for this job as it requires Graduation or equivalent degree, computer Knowledge and MBA/MSc Computer or IT/BE or B.Tech in Computer or IT degree of education.
Manager, Clerk & Operator Vacancies Application Forms 2017
Candidates apply online for 10th Passed
|Organization||Kangra Central Cooperative Bank|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||No. of posts|
|Grade – 3(Assistant Manager)||21|
|Grade-3( Junior Computer Programme)||08|
|Grade-4 Clerk(Against Employee of Cooperative Society Quota)||115|
|Grade-4 Clerk( Against Trained Secretary of PACS Quota)||43|
|Grade -4 Clerk(For General Public)||11|
|Grade-4 Clerk Computer Operator||18|
|Total no. of posts||216|
The desired academic qualification with minimum pass percentage of marks from any approved institution/board is given below for different posts: Candidates if you want to Latest Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma or Degree Jobs then click here for apply online.
- Job seekers must have completed Graduation or equivalent with 55% marks or Commerce Graduate with 50% marks from a University recognized by the State.
- computer Knowledge is must
- MBA/M.Sc Computer or
- IT/BE or B.Tech in Computer or IT with 55% marks,
- 12th class with at least 50% marks from any approved institution/board with minimum pass percentage of marks.
- Minimum age required at the time of entry is 18 years
- Maximum age for the applying candidate should not be more than 45 years.
- Age relaxation will applicable as per organization norms.
Shortlisted candidates will be entitled to receive the monthly pay band Rs.10,300/- to Rs.34,800/-, grade pay and all other additional benefits
The selection committee will select the participants on the basis of written test and Counselling or Maybe Interview. Participants clearing written test will be forwarded to the next level of recruitment.
For fee clarification, one may refer to the notification. Candidates pay through online payment by debit/credit card
- Online Application Starting from – Updated Shortly
- Online Application Form Last Date – Updated Shortly
How to Apply KCCB Jobs 2017
- The official site of KCCB is “www.kccb.in”. or
- One may click on the below mentioned link.
- Candidates need to go to the official site to apply for the recruitment.
- Click on the “Notification” at the top on the home page.
- Then application form will be displayed.
- Candidates first Read the instructions given in the notification carefully so as to avoid any mistake.
- Fill Online Application Form Carefully
- Instructions need to be followed.
- Recheck the complete form and hit on “Submit” button.
- Don’t forget to take a print out of application form for further use.
|Application form||Click Here|
|Official site||Click Here|