LIC Recruitment 2017
The Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) was founded in 1956. It was incorporated when the Parliament of India passed the Life Insurance of India Act. LIC functions with 2048 fully computerized branch offices, 113 divisional offices, 8 zonal offices, 1381 satellite offices. LIC of India is biggest corporation in insurance sector. This time Life Insurance Corporation of India limited released LIC Recruitment 2017 for the post of Agent and Advisor. Lic reach up to the milestone of issuing 1, 0132,955 numbers of new policies by 15th Oct, 2005. It provides life as well as health insurance. Till now LIC has issued more than 2.5 crores polices all over in India. Only that is the reason that Lic has healthy growth rate of 16.67% till the previous year.
Apply Online 429 Agent & Insurance Advisor Jobs 2017
Candidates apply online for 10th Passed
Brief Info about Life Insurance Corporation Jobs 2017
|Organization Name||Life Insurance Corporation|
|Name of the post||Advisor/Agent|
|No. of vacancies||950 posts|
|Type of vacancy||Part Time|
|Name of posts||Number of posts||Salary||Some information||Post category|
|Advisor||560||15600 – 39100||
Passing of IRDA Examination.
Issue of License by IRDA
|Group B-Non Gazetted|
|Insurance Advisor||100||4860 – 20200||work with LIC Of India as a freelance Insurance Advisor||Other|
|Advisor||260||39200 – 67000||
Other facilities absolutely free of cost.
• Class room training for IRDA pre recruitment test.
• Class room Training for On field activities.
• On field practical demonstrations.
• Sponsorship for reputed training institutions.
• Personalized attention to the candidates in day to day progress.
|Group B-Non Gazetted|
Candidates must be Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Candidates if you want to Latest Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma or Degree Jobs then click here for apply online.
- Minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years and,
- Maximum age of the candidate should not be more than 60 years.
Age Relaxations: Only the reserved category candidates will be applicable for relaxations in age and that too as per the norms of the government.
No Application fees will be required to pay by the candidates
Read: How to Pay Fees Online
Recruitment of applied contenders will be based on their overall performance in the following process:
- Academic Merit
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- For post 1 Last Date Of Application for advisor: Update Soon
- For post 2 Last Date Of Application for Insurance advisor: Update Soon
- For post 3 Last Date Of Application for advisor Update Soon
How to Apply LIC Advisor, Agent Application Form 2017
- Candidates have to visit on the official website of the corporation.
- The official website is “
- On the home tab, candidates need to search for a link titled as “Recruitment Notice of Insurance Advisor, 2017”.
- That link will open notification.
- Download the notification which is in pdf file.
- Candidates first Read the instructions given in the notification carefully so as to avoid any mistake.
- All the required fields need to be filled carefully.
- Instructions need to be followed.
- Then carefully go through every relevant detail written in it.
- upload the scanned photo/ signature and other certificates or documents.
- re-check filled up data
- And then click on the submit button.
- Don’t forget to take a printout future use.
Read Also: How to Fill Application form Online
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Page||Click Here|
Some useful Links
|State wise Govt jobs 2017||Central Govt jobs 2017|
|Railway Recruitment 2017||Bank Jobs 2017|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri 2017||Defence Jobs 2017|
|SSC Notification 2017||SBI Notification 2017|