Maha Recruitment 2018
Maha Recruitment 2018 invites the eligible candidates to apply for jobs. If you wish to apply for Latest Jobs in Maharashtra Online Application Form System then you can get the jobs details through the official web portal of the organization that is www.mahaonline.gov.in. All eligible aspirants must check out the following details and information which will be very useful for you if you apply for any recruitment through Maha Recruitment 2018. This Application Form System enables you to get apply for any job in which is issued by the Maha Recruitment 2018 – 2018. Here are the important points regarding Maharashtra Online Application Form System in following lines.
MahaOnline Result 2018
How to Create a New user ID for Maha Recruitment 2018
If you wish to apply for any recruitment through Maharashtra Online Application Form System then you must have a valid user ID of same web portal. If you don’t have any one yet then you will create a new one and for this you should enter the mobile number, e-mail ID that are not used before now on this website for any kind of registration. You must have to upload your passport size recent photograph and your signature also to make a new user ID. Details of photograph and signature that are essential according to the organization norms are given below.
- Scanned copy of photograph in JPEG/JPG format Max size 50kb (Dimensions: breadth 3.5 cms * height 4.5 cms)
- Scanned copy of signature in JPEG/JPG format Max size 50kb (Dimensions: breadth 3.5 cms * height 1.5 cms)
To create a new user account or ID you must have to go on the official web portal of the organization. Here, on the home page of this website click on the “New User Registration” button. Fill all required information in a perfect manner with valid details and hit on “Create User” button. After the system indication of “Registered Successfully”, click OK. This new user name and password can be used for multiple Offices that come under Online Application System Portal. Contenders if you want to more Latest Govt Jobs in Maharashtra then click here for apply online.
Guiding Steps to Create a New Profile for Maharashtra OAFS
But this is not the complete procedure to apply for a new job or recruitment under this Maharashtra Online Application Form System. Now, you must create a new profile on the web portal. Here you can get the step- by- step process to make a profile on the Maharashtra Online Application Form System. This is just one time activity and after that you can apply for any latest job through this Application Form System.
Apply for: 10th/12th Pass Govt Jobs 2017
- First of all, log in to the system by your new ID and Password.
- Click on Profile Creation button.
- Profile is divided in 6 Steps process. Fill the data in every step and click on SAVE button to save filled data and to go to Next Profile Step. In all these six steps you must enter the details about Personal Information, Address Information, Other Information, Qualification Information, Your experience Information and Upload Photo/Signature, respectively.
- After filling entire profile information and click on SAVE button the status of profile will change to Complete.
- Now candidate can apply to Advertisement for which He / She are eligible in this Maharashtra Online Application Form System.
Read Also: How to Pay Fees Online
Application Submission Process in maharecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in
- After login to the website, on the home page you get the “Active Advertisements” list.
- Click on any one Name of Office for which candidate wants to apply From Active Advertisements list to APPLY for the desirable Office.
- Now there you can get the list of all active exams with “Click here to apply” link, hit on that link on which job that you wish to apply.
Apply for: MAHADA Lottery 2017
- If all criteria of advertisement are matching with candidate’s profile filled in system then the application form will be open as below or else candidate has to update his/her profile if he/she does not fit into the criteria of advertisement.
- Fill all questions asked (if any), select Post preference (if any).
- After checking all information from application form, click on Submit button to submit the form.
- After application submission, candidate has to pay application fees in My Account.
- Click Ok, after completing the all steps.
These all above details and guiding steps are referred from the official user manual of the Maharashtra Online Application Form System. Please compare these given details with that. You can get the official User Manual from the official web portal of the Maharashtra Online Application Form System or you can get it by clicking on the relevant link that are given below in following section.
Some Useful Links
|State wise Govt jobs 2017||Central Govt jobs 2017|
|Railway Recruitment 2017||Bank Jobs 2017|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri 2017||Defence Jobs 2017|
Important Links for MAHA Recruitment 2018
MPSC AMVI Recruitment 2017
Tribal Development Recruitment
MPSC LDO Recruitment
Maharashtra Police Recruitment
Mumbai Railway Police Recruitment
Thane Police Recruitment
Maharashtra Police Recruitment
MPSC Sub Inspector Recruitment
|Bombay High Court Recruitment||Click Here|
New Auto Rickshaw Permit
Taxi Permit Lottery
|Mahampsc Online Registration||Click Here|
|MPSC Recruitment||Click Here|
|Maharashtra Police Recruitment||Click Here|
|Download the official User Manual||Click Here|
|Official Website of the organization||Click Here|