- 1 Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment 2017
- 2 Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS 1789 Jobs 2017
- 3 Brief Info about Maharashtra Post Office Bharti 2017
- 4 Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy Details Category wise 2017
- 5 Maharashtra GDS Eligibility Criteria 2017
- 6 How to Apply For Maharashtra GDS Application Form 2017
- 7 Important Dates
Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment 2017
Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment 2017 – 2018 has announced notification for GDS 1789 vacant Jobs. This is good opportunity for all those applicants who willing to get a job in this department. Applicants who found eligible themselves they must apply on the official website which is www.indiapost.gov.in. Huge number of applicants participating in this entrance exam which is held by the Maharashtra Postal Circle Department, This job notification is release all over India for job Gramin Dak Sevak posts. For more details related to eligibility criteria such as educational qualification required, age limitation, selection process and other applicants see the given below detail. Applicants must apply online by filling up the form on official website before last date.
Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS 1789 Jobs 2017
Here we provide a detail to applicants, the Post Office Recruitment 2017
Brief Info about Maharashtra Post Office Bharti 2017
- Department Name: Maharashtra Postal Circle Department
- Name of the Post: Gramin Dak Sevak Posts
- No of Vacancies: 1789 Posts
- Application Mode: Online
- Jobs Category: State Government Job in Maharashtra
- Work Location: Maharashtra
- Starting date to apply: 07/04/2017
- Closing date to Apply: 06/05/2017
- Official Website: indiapost.gov.in
Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy Details Category wise 2017
|Category||Number of posts|
Maharashtra GDS Eligibility Criteria 2017
Applicants who want to apply for this post they must complete their 10th from the recognized university are eligible to apply for these posts. Also, the candidate should have basic computer knowledge. Candidates apply online for 10th/12th/Graduation Passed Govt Jobs 2017 click here.
Applicants if they apply then they have to complete age criteria Minimum age 18 years to Maximum age 40 years. Age relaxation will be applicable to the reserved category individuals as per the government norms and regulations.
Read: How to Pay Fees Online
Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance and they will be shortlisted for on the basis of automated generated merit list.
Selected applicants will get good amount of salary Rs. 25,000/- per month.
Candidates who going to appear in this exam they must download their syllabus on the official website which is provide a help to prepare for exam and get a good marks and make their place in merit list. Candidates download Gramin Dak Sevak Previous Papers in the form of PDF for preparing your Maharashtra Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017.
How to Apply For Maharashtra GDS Application Form 2017
- Firstly, applicants will visit on the official website which is www.indiapost.gov.in
- Now, Click on the apply online link.
- And read all information carefully
- Fill the application form with the correct details.
- Upload the necessary documents if necessary.
- Submit the online application form
- And take a printout for future use.
Read Also: How to Fill Application form Online
- Opening date to submit the online application form: 07/04/2017
- Closing date for the submission of application form: 06/05/2017
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
Some useful Links
|State wise Govt jobs 2017||Central Govt jobs 2017|
|Railway Recruitment 2017||Bank Jobs 2017|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri 2017||Defence Jobs 2017|
|SSC Notification 2017||SBI Notification 2017|