Mahatribal Recruitment 2017
The State Government of Maharashtra recently released Mahatribal Recruitment 2017 with 162 vacancies for the post of Superintendent/Warden, Male/Female both are in Nashik/Nagpur. Mahatribal Development Department is created with the main objective of social justice and empowerment. It works with a long term goal of the State’s interventions for the Scheduled Tribes is to improve their quality of life by increasing and ensuring their access to education, health care and income generation. It works for the Development of Scheduled Tribes. During the last few decades, it has shown a great importance of its own by working for the welfare of tribal people. To a great extent, it got success in removing caste related issues in particular areas. The Mahatribal Development Department (MDD) is expanding because of its admirable work and is responsible for providing jobs to the weaker sections of the society.
Nashik/Nagpur 162 Superintendent/Warden Jobs 2017
Mahatribal Recruitment 2017 has come up with a notification inviting applications to fill 162 vacant Posts. The Maha Recruitment 2017
Brief Info about Maharashtra State Govt Jobs 2017
|Name of the organization||Tribal Development Department|
|Post Name||Superintendent, warden|
|Job Location/Category||Maharashtra State Govt Jobs|
|No of jobs||162|
|Mode of application||online|
|Official Web portal||Mahatribal.gov.in|
|starting date to apply||Going on|
|Last date to apply||April 24, 2017|
Mahatribal.gov.in 162 Vacancy Details 2017
|Name of vacancy||No of posts|
Candidates should have completed 12th/ Graduation / Post- Graduation with at least 50% aggregate from any recognized university. For more information regarding educational qualification, one may approach to the official notification. Candidates if you want to Latest Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma or Degree Jobs then click here for apply online.
The age of the applying candidate should be more than 18 years as on the date of release of advertisement. Age relaxation is applicable as per the norms of the organization.
For application fee one has to visit the official Notification of Mahatribal 2017. The link for the same is given below.
Read: How to Pay Fees Online
- For Female Superintendent, the salary is Rs.1300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs.4300/-
- For Male Superintendent, the salary is Rs. 1300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs.4300/-
- For Male Warden, the salary is Rs.5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
- For Female Warden, the salary is Rs.5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
The deserving candidate will be selected on the basis of final interview followed by a written test.
How To Apply Online Mahatribal Application Form 2017
- The official site of Mahatribal Recruitment 2017 is “www.mahatribal.gov.in”.
- Candidates need to go to the official site to apply for the recruitment.
- Click on the “Notification” at the top on the home page.
- Then application form will be displayed.
- Candidates first Read the instructions given in the notification carefully so as to avoid any mistake.
- All the required fields need to be filled carefully.
- Instructions need to be followed.
- Recheck the complete form and hit on “Submit” button.
- Don’t forget to take a print out of application form for further use.
Read Also: How to Fill Application form Online
- Starting Date to Submit Application Form: going on.
- Closing Date to Submit Application Form: 24th April 2017.
|Apply Online for Nashik||Click Here|
|Apply Online for Nagpur||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
Some useful Links
|State wise Govt jobs 2017||Central Govt jobs 2017|
|Railway Recruitment 2017||Bank Jobs 2017|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri 2017||Defence Jobs 2017|
|SSC Notification 2017||SBI Notification 2017|