MP Police Recruitment 2017 – 2018
All those candidates who are waiting for a long period, It’s a time to make your efforts towards the filling the application forms regarding Latest MP Police Recruitment 2017-2018 Notification. This time Madhya Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (MPPRPB) issued a huge number of posts which 14088 for the MP Police Jobs. The application forms are already available online basis. These posts are dividing into various educational and non educational level posts. The highest number of posts are belongs to constable (GD) which are 12828 in number out of total posts. Even for that the qualification criteria is as minimum i.e. middle class or 10th class pass candidates can apply these posts.
MP Police Constable GD HC/SI 14088 Jobs 2017
Candidates apply online for 10th Passed or 12th Passed Govt Jobs click here. Moreover the selection of candidate is strictly considered with their performance in the written exam as well as their physical test or skill test. Those candidates who were not come under the body measurement level of MPPRPB are rejected even they are clear the exam. So we are advice to make them fit at that level which is mentioned in the notification. More over the application form are submitted up to 7th July 2017. Download Previous Papers PDF click here. So candidates hurry up and grab this one time opportunity of your life. Even the MPPRPB is deciding the age level in which maximum 25 year old person is only can be applied for the same post. For the further enquire one can go through our complete post which is mentioned as below. Check Latest Updates – Central Government Jobs
|Board Name||Madhya Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (MPPRPB)|
|Post Names||MP Police Jobs|
|No of Posts available||14088 posts|
|Location/Type of Jobs||Jobs in MP (State Govt Jobs)|
|Job Category||Defence Jobs|
|Starting to Apply Online||June 8, 2017|
|Closing date to Apply Online||July 7, 2017|
|MP Police Online Form||Available Below|
|Serial No.||Name of Post||No. of Posts|
|7.||Constable (Water Carrier)||97|
|11.||Constable (Tent Khalasi)||14|
|12.||Head Constable (Computer)||123|
|13.||Assistant Sub-Inspector (Computer)||34|
Division of Posts:
Madhya Pradesh Constable Posts are divided into various cadres as follows:
- Constable Drivers
- Constable G.D.
- MP Constable Cook.
- Constable Barber.
- Constable Cobbler.
- MP Constable Water Carrier.
- Constable Sweeper.
- Constable Mason.
- Tent Khalasi.
Candidates should have completed Class 10/ Higher Secondary or its equivalent qualification from a Recognized Board. Candidates if you want to Latest Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma or Degree Jobs then click here for apply online.
- Minimum age required at the time of entry is 18 years
- Maximum age for the applying candidate should not be more than 25 years
- The age relaxation will be according to the rules and norms of the Madhya Pradesh government.
|For Male Candidates||For Female Candidates|
|Height – 170 cms and Chest: Unexpanded 80 cms, Minimum expansion: 5cms.||Height – 157 cms. The age, weight, and height should proportionate Weight should be proportionate as per the medical standards.|
The selection of the candidates is based on the written test. Then individuals qualifying the written test will be moved to Physical Ability test which is to be followed by the medical test. Read How to Prepare For Jobs Interview
Contenders who got selected for the above said positions will get the handsome package. Candidates pay through online payment by debit/credit card
How to Apply MP Police Constable GD HC/SI Jobs 2017
- The official site of Madhya Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (MPPRPB) is “gov.in”. or
- One may click on the below mentioned link.
- Candidates need to go to the official site to apply for the recruitment.
- Click on the “Notification” at the top on the home page.
- Then application form will be displayed.
- Candidates first Read the instructions given in the notification carefully so as to avoid any mistake.
- Fill Online Application Form Carefully
- Instructions need to be followed.
- Recheck the complete form and hit on “Submit” button.
- Don’t forget to take a print out of application form for further use.
|Online Application||Click Here|
|Official Page||Click Here|