MPHC Assistant Grade 3 Recruitment 2017 – 2018
Madhya Pradesh High Court issued lot of number of vacant posts available for the Assistant Grade 3, Stenographer, and other posts. There are total 2910 posts available for the same. In MPHC Assistant Grade 3 Recruitment 2017 posts of assistance grade 3 posts are highest in number which is 2204. So all the candidates who are keen interest in the field of legal sector fill their application form till July 5, 2017. The selection of the candidate is to be done on the basis of written exam as well as further interviews conducted by the MPHC. Moreover the exam is going to held online basis. These jobs are only for the Madhya Pradesh state candidates.
MPHC Assistant Grade 3 Steno 2910 Vacancy 2017
Candidates apply online for 10th Passed or 12th Passed Govt Jobs click here. The MPHC is already announce the date of examination which is as on 23rd July 2017. Because of the huge number of posts for which very minimum qualification is required (which is only 10+2), this is expected a lot of number of candidates are applying for the same vacant posts. Moreover is sector is most secured sector for people who want to join a government job. Download MPHC Assistant Grade 3 Syllabus 2017 Exam Pattern in PDF. So we advice to the entire candidate to hurry up and logon the links which we mention in the same post to apply the vacancy. For the further enquiry we are providing the official notification as well as the official site of the post. Download MPHC Previous Papers in PDF. We also provide the step by step procedure to download the application form. Check Latest Updates – Central Government Jobs
|Name of the Organization||Madhya Pradesh High Court|
|Post Names||Assistant Grade 3, Stenographer, and other posts|
|No of posts||2910 posts|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Last date for application||July 5, 2017|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Date of Written Exam||July 23, 2017|
|Job Category||Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
Vacancy Details 2017
|Post Name||No of Jobs|
|Grade 2 Stenographer||128|
|Stenographer Grade 3||499|
|Stenographer Grade 3||47|
|Assistant Grade 3||2204|
|Assistant Grade 3||19|
|For Stenographer Grade-2 post||For Stenographer Grade – 3 posts|
|Candidates should have passed 10+2 from a recognized board or institute.|
|Applicants should have passed 10+2 from a recognized institute or board. Candidates if you want to Latest Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma or Degree Jobs then click here for apply online.|
- Minimum age of the candidate should be: 18 years.
- Maximum age of the candidate should not be more than: 28 years.
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Stenographer Grade-2|| |
Rs.5200-20,200 + Grade Pay of Rs.2800/-.
|Steno Typist|| |
Rs.5200-20,200 + Grade Pay of Rs.1900/-
Procedure to apply MPHC jobs 2017
- Candidates need to go to the official site of High Court Madhya Pradesh to apply for the recruitment.
- Open Official website
- Search for recruitment notification there.
- Notification is in “.pdf” form.
- Job Seekers must, first Read the instructions given in the notification carefully.
- Download the application form to have a hard copy.
- Fill Online Application Form Carefully
- Upload the scanned copies of all the necessary documents.
- Application fee need to be paid now to move further.
- Paste the photo and cross sign it.
- Recheck the complete form and hit on “Submit” button.
Note: Don’t forget to take a print out of application form for further use.
- Last date to apply online – July 5, 2017.
- Date of written examination – July 23, 2017.
|For notification||Click Here|
|Official Page||Click Here|