MPSC Clerk Typist Recruitment 2017
MPSC Clerk Typist Recruitment 2017 has release application form applicants Apply Online for 408 LIPIK Jobs. This is good opportunity for those applicants who willing to get a job in this department they must apply online by filling up the form, This is state government type job which is announce a job for Clerk-Typist Posts. Only talented and hardworking applicants will get selected after completing the selection process and to do work for organization. Candidates who have passed the Secondary Examination from a recognized board are eligible for these MPSC 408 Clerk Typist Vacancies. Applicants who found eligible themselves they must apply by fill up the application form on the official website which is www.mpsc.gov.in, applicants must apply online they must fill the form with correct manner and essential document.
So advised for applicants they must fulfill the all detail which asked in application form and before fill the form applicants must read all information and instruction, this information is provide a help to applicants on the time of filling the form which is beneficial for each and every candidates. Aspirants must check the eligibility Criteria such as educational qualification, age limitation, selection process, how to apply, important dates, important links and other details.
- Department Name: Maharashtra Public Service Commission
- Job Designation: Sate Govt Jobs
- Name of the Posts: Clerk-Typist Posts
- of Posts: 408 posts
- Work Location: Maharashtra
- Application Mode: Online
- Starting Date to apply online: 06/04/2017
- Last Date to apply online: 26/04/2017
- Official Website: mpsc.gov.in
- Examination date: 11/06/2017
|Name of post||Number of post||Qualification required|
|Clerk-Typist (Marathi)||370||Secondary Examination passed candidates with a typing speed of 30 WPM in the Marathi language|
|Clerk-Typist (English)||38||Secondary Examination passed candidates with a typing speed of 40 WPM in the English language.|
Applicants who going to appear for this Post they must fulfill the eligibility Criteria which is given above on this page and Candidates if you want to Latest Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma or Degree Jobs then click here for apply online.
Applicants who are interested to this job they must complete their age criteria Minimum age 18 years to Maximum age 33 years
Age relaxation will be applicable to the reserved category candidates as per the government norms and regulations.
Applicants will get selection on the basis of their performance in Written Examination and Skill test/ Interview.
After selection applicants will get good amount of salary Package with some remuneration.
- Applicants pay application fee according to their category
- Prelims exam Application fee: Rs. 100/-
- Mains exam application fee: Rs. 400/-
The mode of application is offline.
Candidates who going to appear in this exam they must download their admit card form official website because it necessary to bring during examination on the basis of hall ticket applicants get permission to enter in examination hall.
Check Now!!! State Government Jobs 2017
How to Apply
- Applicants firstly visit the official website
- Click on the application link.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form with the necessary details of name, age, education details of the candidate.
- And also attached essential document.
- Make application fee payment.
- Submit the application form
- And take a print out for future reference.
- Starting date to apply online: 06/04/2017
- Closing date to apply online: 26/04/2017
|Official notification||Click here|
|Official website||Click here|
Check More Useful Links You Would Like
|State wise Govt jobs 2017||Central Govt jobs 2017|
|Railway Recruitment 2017||Bank Jobs 2017|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri 2017||Defence Jobs 2017|
|SSC Notification 2017||SBI Notification 2017|