MPSC LDO Recruitment 2017
The Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is a Government body that is created by the Constitution of India which is responsible to conduct the examination in order to select the deserving and most suitable candidates for the various vacant posts in the several departments of Government Services in the state of Maharashtra of India. The applicants are selected according to their merits and as per the rules of reservation. Its headquarters are situated at the capital of Maharashtra i.e. Mumbai. Maharashtra Public Service commission has issued MPSC LDO Recruitment 2017 notification. This notification is about to offer jobs of 100 Livestock Development Officer Vacancies for Pashudhan department. These jobs are the golden opportunity for the ones who want to work in this type of jobs and also for those job seekers who have done their graduation degree in Veterinary & Animal Husbandry.
MPSC Livestock Development Officer 100 Jobs 2017
So Interested candidates can apply online MPSC Recruitment 2017 before the last date. Only those candidates can apply MAHA Recruitment 2017 jobs who fulfill the age criteria and are not being more than 38 years as on 01/08/2017. Age relaxation is as per govt. rules and regulations. Only those Candidates who clear the written examination and interviews will be shortlisted for further selection process. The exam is going to be conducted by the Maharashtra Public Service commission. The Applicants can apply for the MPSC LDO jobs from the official site www.mpsc.gov. Aspirants are required to apply before the last date collapses. Given below is the necessary information. Kindly go through that carefully. Candidates apply online for 10th Passed or 12th Passed Govt Jobs click here.
MPSC LDO Jobs Notification 2017 Details
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Public Service commission|
|Name of the Post||Pashudhan Vikas Adhikari/ Livestock Development Officer posts|
|No of Vacancies||100 posts|
|Work Location/Category||Maharashtra State Govt Jobs|
|Starting date to apply online||26/04/2017|
|Closing date to apply online||16/05/2017|
Candidates who possess the Graduation Degree in Veterinary & Animal Husbandry can apply for the MPSC LDO Jobs. Candidates if you want to Latest Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma or Degree Jobs then click here for apply online.
Age Limit: The candidate’s maximum age should be of 38 years as on 1st August 2017.
Age relaxation: Only the reserved category candidates will be applicable for relaxations in age and that too as per the norms of the government.
- for SC/ST is 5 years and
- 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Age relaxation for Persons with Disabilities is 10 years.
The candidate’s selection will be based on Written Test to be followed by Interview Rounds.
Selected individuals are eligible to receive the pay scale of Rs. 15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-.
- For General category candidates application fee is: Rs. 373/-.
- For SC/ ST Candidates application fee is: Rs. 273/-.
Read: How to Pay Fees Online
How to Apply Online MPSC Recruitment 2017
- Candidates have to log on to the official website of the organization.
- The official website is www.mpsc.gov.in.
- Now, on the home tab, one is required to just hit the “Press to Apply” link.
- Now you have to make your one time registration by clicking on the “New Registration” button which is provided at the left side of the page
- After making the registration, one has to re-login to the website and fill your remaining application form online.
- Start filling the necessary information, being asked
- Applicants will also be asked to enter personal details.
- Fill the application form carefully after checking necessary details.
- Pay the necessary application fee.
- Scanned images of required documents, certificates, photograph and signature needs to be uploaded as per the specifications.
- After carefully examining all the details provided by you, click on “submit” button.
- Don’t forget to take a hard copy of the application form for future reference.
Read Also: How to Fill Application form Online
- Starting Date to Submit Application Form: 26/04/2017.
- Closing Date to Submit Application Form: 16/05/2017.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Official Page||Click Here|
Some useful Links
|State wise Govt jobs 2017||Central Govt jobs 2017|
|Railway Recruitment 2017||Bank Jobs 2017|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri 2017||Defence Jobs 2017|
|SSC Notification 2017||SBI Notification 2017|