- 1 MRPL Recruitment 2017
- 2 MRPL Technician Apprentice Jobs 2017
- 3 Eligibility Criteria of MRPL Technician 2017
- 4 Required Documents for MRPL Recruitment 2017
- 5 MRPL Application Form 2017
- 6 Category Wise Vacancy Details
- 7 Age limit
- 8 Pay Scale or Stipend
- 9 MRPL Application Fee
- 10 How to Apply MRPL Notification 2017
- 11 Postal Address
- 12 Important Point
- 13 Important Links
- 14 Some useful Links
MRPL Recruitment 2017
MRPL Recruitment 2017, Mangalore Refinery and Petro-Chemicals Limited (MRPL) released a notification of vacancies 37 Technician Apprentice. The eligible candidates may apply for MRPL Recruitment 2017, on the official website@ mrpl.co.in. Only the candidate of Karnataka state can apply for the job. The candidate who has more than one year experience and they have done Technician Apprentice in any other organization will not be eligible for MRPL Recruitment 2017. The eligible and interested candidate may apply for the job before 9th February 2017.The application process for MRPL Recruitment 2017 offline mode so have to send your Application Form and all required document before the last date i.e. 9th February 2017.The students who wants to get the central government job than that is a good opportunity for those job seekers.
MRPL Technician Apprentice Jobs 2017
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL) is Central Public Sector Enterprise. The candidate has a golden opportunity to getting job in this organization. The organization have 15 Million Metric Tonne Refinery has got a versatile design with complex secondary processing units .MRPL, with its parent company Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC),owns and operates ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited (OMPL), a petrochemical unit capable of producing 1 Million Tonnes of Para Xylene.
Apply for: Mukhyamantri Adarsh Gram Yojna in Karnataka
Eligibility Criteria of MRPL Technician 2017
The candidate who has passed the qualifying examination in the year 2014, 2015 and 2016 from Polytechnic of Karnataka are eligible for the job. And also they don’t have experience more than one year and they did not engage with any other organization previous and present year as per the provisions of the Apprentices Act 1961/Apprentices Amendment Act, 1973 and also for the General category the qualifying exam (diploma /polytechnic) percentage is 65% aggregate of marks and for SC/ST category 40% aggregate of marks. Percentage of marks should be aggregate of all years/semesters all the qualifications specified above should be recognized by Board of Technical Education / UGC/AICTE. Contenders Apply Online for Latest Govt Jobs in Karnataka for make your career in Govt department if you are eligible or interested these jobs.
Required Documents for MRPL Recruitment 2017
- Date of birth certificate.
- Self attached Matriculation certificate.
- Self attached Diploma Certificate (including semester wise mark lists).
- Caste certificate.(if you comes under special category)
Check: INDGOVTJOBS 2017
MRPL Application Form 2017
There are total 37 MRPL Recruitment 2017 are available and the detail of vacancy according to the required qualification is under below section. You can see easily the number of vacancy and apply according to your education qualification criteria. The organization has the right to increase or decrease and modified the job vacancy. These vacancy details are provisional.
|S.no||Designated Subject Fields Discipline||No. of Training Slots||Qualification|
|1||Chemical||06||Diploma in Chemical Engineering|
|2||Civil||04||Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|3||Electronics &Communication||03||Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|4||Instrumentation||03||Diploma in Engineering in the respective discipline|
|5||Mechanical||11||Diploma in Mechanical Engineering|
|6||Commercial Practice||10||Diploma in Commercial Practice|
Category Wise Vacancy Details
UR- Unreserved, SC– Scheduled Caste, ST – Scheduled Tribe, OBC- Other backward class. In OBC category only non-creamy layer are entitled for reservation. The posts are also suitable for Persons with Disability category.
Check: RRB Employment News 2017
|Designated Subject Fields||UR||SC||ST||OBC|
There is no age limit in the Trade Apprentice of MRPL Recruitment 2017 but there is one condition that you have passed the qualifying examination in the year 2014, 2015 and 2016 from Polytechnic of Karnataka.
Apply for: 10th/12th Pass Govt Jobs 2017
Pay Scale or Stipend
The Selected candidates in MRPL Recruitment 2017 Trade Apprentice will get a monthly stipend of Rs.3542/- per month (inclusive of all).
MRPL Application Fee
There no application fee mention in official notification announced by the MRPL Recruitment 2017 and for more detail and ensure you can contact to the responsible authority for the Trade Apprentice.
Check: How to Pay Fees Online
How to Apply MRPL Notification 2017
For applying in the post of Trade Apprentice of MRPL Recruitment 2017 there is a very simple and easy offline process.
- First of all go to the official website of MRPL Recruitment 2017 or you can also use the direct link which is given below section.
- Click on the career option which is available on the official website of MRPL
- Then click on the advertisement of the Trade Apprentice of MRPL Recruitment 2017
- Download the form in Pdf format
- Take a print out of that form and fill all required fields carefully
- Paste your passport size photo and do your signature fairly
- Don’t do any mistake while you fill the form
- Attach all required document these required document was mention in to the above section you can check
- You have to post your application by ordinary post. at the given postal address
Read Also: How to Fill Application form
You have to post your application form before the last date of receipt of application at MRPL Recruitment 2017 till 09/02/2017. This application will be post on the given postal address.
Sr. Manager (HR),
Recruitment Section, MRPL,
- Application with incomplete information and/or not accompanied with true copies of all mark sheets/Diploma Certificate/Provisional Diploma Certificate/Caste Certificate/testimonials regarding age etc. are liable to be rejected and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST /OBC (Non-creamy layer) categories shall enclose the certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format. OBC (Non-creamy layer) certificate shall not be more than six months old as on the last date of submission of applications.
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
Some useful Links
|State wise Govt jobs 2017||Central Govt jobs 2017|
|Railway Recruitment 2017||Bank Jobs 2017|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri 2017||Defence Jobs 2017|