NABARD Recruitment 2017
National Bank for Agricultural and Rural Development Recently announced NABARD Recruitment 2017 Notification. As per the notification, there is an urgent need of 117 candidates to fill up the positions of Manager in Grade B (Rural Banking Service). Interested candidates who wish to be settled in banking job may apply for the same. The aspirants willing to work in banking sector must be graduate just. They don’t have any need to possess any further qualification or some professional degree. So anyone having degree of graduation can apply. The only concern is that the individual fulfills all the eligibility criteria given in the notification. The same is also presented in the same post. so the aspirants having all the relevant qualification and who fulfills the hole eligibility criteria may apply for the same job. These jobs include
- Manager in Grade B (Rural Banking Service)
- Assistant Manager in Grade A (Rural Banking Service)
- Assistant Manager in Grade A (Protocol & Security Service)
NABARD Group A & B Apply Online Jobs Details 2017
Candidates apply online for 10th Passed or 12th Passed Govt Jobs click here. The advertisement was issued on 16th June 2017 and still the application process is going on. So the aspirants, who wish to apply and still not applied, may apply for the same till the last date ends which is 07th July 2017. Download NABARD Syllabus 2017 Exam Pattern & Previous Papers in the form of PDF. Keen to work with central govt. candidates should apply timely. We have provided here all the necessary details regarding job. So the candidate should take a quick glance at the below mentioned information before filling up the application form. As any mistake in the application form may lead to rejection of the form. And the same will be discarded soon. Check Latest Updates – Central Government Jobs
|Name of the Department||National Bank for Agricultural and Rural Development|
|No. of Vacancies||117|
|Name of the Posts||Manager in Grade B (Rural Banking Service)|
|Job Location||All over the India|
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies||PWD|
Vacancy Details with last date to apply
|Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies||Last Date|
|Manager in Grade B (Rural Banking Service)||17||07/07/2017|
|Assistant Manager in Grade A (Rural Banking Service)||91||10/07/2017|
|Assistant Manager in Grade A (Protocol & Security Service)||09||12/07/2017|
Applying candidates should have completed Bachelor Degree from any recognized Institution / Board with minimum 60 percentage of marks. Candidates if you want to Latest Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma or Degree Jobs then click here for apply online.
- Minimum age of the candidate should be 21years and,
- Maximum age of the candidate should not be more than 35 years.
Note: Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates up to 10 years or as per organization rules and regulations.
Selected candidates will be eligible to get salary Rs. 35150/- p.m. in the scale of Rs.35150 – 1750 (9) – 50900 – EB – 1750(2) – 54400 – 2000 (4) – 62400. Candidates pay through online payment by debit/credit card
The candidate’s selection will be based on Written Test and Performance in skill test which is to be judged by the recruitment panel.
How to Apply NABARD Jobs 2017
- Candidates need to go to the official site to apply.
- The official site is “nabard.org”.
- On the home page, contender needs to search for notification.
- Applicants must, first Read the instructions given in the page carefully.
- Start filling the necessary information, being asked
- Applicants will also be asked to enter personal details.
- Fill Online Application Form Carefully
- Pay the necessary application fee.
- Scanned images of required documents, certificates, photograph and signature needs to be uploaded as per the specifications.
- After carefully examining all the details provided by you, click on “submit” button.
- Don’t forget to take a hard copy of the application.
- Advertisement Date: 16th June 2017.
- Starting Date to Apply: 16th June 2017.
- Last Date to Apply: 07th July 2017.
- Last Date to make corrections: 07th July 2017.
- Fee Payment: 16th June 2017 to 07th July 2017.
- Last Date to Print Application: 22nd July 2017.
(Check: NABARD Admit Card 2017)
|For notification||Click Here|
|Official page||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|