Nainital Bank Recruitment 2017 – 18
Nainital Bank Recruitment 2017 – 18 is available now. Nainital Bank has rolled out the notification inviting applications from the young blood of the state of Uttarakhand for the vacant posts of Clerical Posts. A vast number of vacancies is available in the organization. The candidates, who find themselves suitable for the job and possess the required qualification, may apply within the prescribed time limit. As the applications forms are available now. The steps that how one can fill up the form online is also provided below. So one is needed to go through the whole post carefully.
Apply Online Clerk New Jobs 2017
Candidates apply online for 10th Passed
|Name of the Organization||Nainital Bank|
|Name of the Post||Clerical Posts|
|Job Location||Jobs in Uttarakhand, Nainital|
|Job Category||Sarkari Naukri|
- Candidates applying for this posts should have completed their Graduation or
- Post Graduation degree with a minimum aggregate marks of 45% from any Recognized University/ Institute. Candidates if you want to Latest Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma or Degree Jobs then click here for apply online.
- Minimum age required for applying for above said Jobs is 18 years.
- Maximum age limit for the Applicants is 27 years.
Selected candidates will get a monthly pay scale Rs.11765/- to Rs.31540/- in addition to all other allowances.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Written Examination and then the candidates will be preceded towards the Interview to be conducted by the recruitment board of Nainital Bank.
Participating applicants have to pay below mentioned charges. Candidates pay through online payment by debit/credit card
- For General and OBC Applicants: Rs. 800/- (Rupees eight hundred only).
- For all other SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs.400/- (four hundred Rupees only).
How to Apply Nainital Jobs 2017
- Candidates need to go to the official site of Nainital Bank to apply.
- The official site is “nainitalbank.co.in”.
- On the home page, contender needs to search for notification.
- Applicants must, first Read the instructions given in the page carefully.
- Start filling the necessary information, being asked
- Applicants will also be asked to enter personal details.
- Fill the application form carefully after checking necessary details.
- Scanned images of required documents, certificates, photograph and signature needs to be uploaded as per the specifications.
- After carefully examining all the details provided by you, click on “submit” button.
- Don’t forget to take a hard copy of the application.
- Fill Online Application Form Carefully
- Notification Release Date: 4th July 2017
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 4th July 2017.
- Closing Date to Apply Online and Payment of fee: 24th July 2017.
- Last Date for printing your application: 8th August 2017.
|For notification||Click Here|
|Official Page||Click Here|