NATA 2017 Registration
NATA 2017 Registration has been released by Council of Architecture. This examination is conducted for the admission in the Architecture courses. This examination is conducted in the month of April to August. To seek application for the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA), please visit the official portal of the organization.
To get more information about the NATA Registration 2017 and its related details like application submission dates, exam dates, procedure to seek application, eligibility criteria and many others is provided below by the team of our website, read it carefully and apply for the admission.
NATA Notification 2017
NATA is known as National Aptitude Test in Architecture. It is an all Indian level examination conducted by the Council of Architecture. NATA Registration conducts every year for the admission in the architecture course. Contenders Download NATA Syllabus 2017 New Exam
|NIOS Admission 2017||CTET Notification 2017|
|GAT Application form 2017||CAT Application form 2017|
|CDS Online Application form 2017||CEED Application form 2017|
|CTET Notification 2017||IGNOU Admission 2017|
Changes in NATA:
- Candidates are able to give the exam 5 times in two years.
- “Best of 5 attempts” system will be applicable for the NATA test given from 1st April.
- “Validity of the “Best score” will be for 2 years.
- NATA Registration form is to be submitted online and fee for every attempt
NATA Application Form 2017
Students who wish to get admission in the Architecture courses need to give the entrance exam NATA. For the admission in the session 2017- 2018, examination is going too held in the month of April, 2017 to August, 2017.
Applicants must have to complete their 10th with at least 50% marks for general category candidates & with at least 40% for the candidates belongs to the SC/ ST category from any recognized university.
Those contenders who want to get admission in B. Arch need to complete their 12th or its equivalent qualification with mathematics as one of the subject. Aspirants to get more details and updates visit our website regularly.
Check: How to Pay Fees Online
Rs. 1000 is to be paid by the applicants who applied for NATA application fee and examination fee and brochure are included in it. This fee is paid by the applicants at the time of purchasing of the application form. If the candidates want to apply online additional fee is to be paid.
Apply for: 10th/12th Pass Govt Jobs 2017
Procedure to seek application for the NATA 2017
- Applicants, go to the official site of the NATA “https://www.nata.in/2016/”.
- Then read the details given in the home page about NATA
- Then go to the registration option
- Click “Click here to Register for NATA 2017” link
- Fill the application form as instructed in appropriate manner with complete details asked in the application form.
- Upload your snap and signature after scanning in the dimension mentioned in the form, take a review of the application form and submit the form by click submit option
- Pay the application fee through online mode (debit/ credit card) and at last the appliers have to take a print out of the form for the future use.
Also Read: How to Fill Application form Online
- Commencement date of submission of the NATA online application form: January, 2017
- Last date of submission of the NATA online application form: August, 2017
- Admit Cards will be uploaded to the official site: a week before the exam
- NATA Examination will be held: April, 2017 to August, 2017
- Result of the NATA examination will be declared After the exam
|Apply Online for NATA 2017||Click Here|
|Download Important Dates Schedule for NATA 2017||Click Here|
|Download Information Brochure for NATA 2017||Click Here|
|Download Exam Centres List for NATA 2017||Click Here|
|Download Schedule of Examination||Click Here|
|Download Eligibility Criteria for NATA 2017||Click Here|
|Download Exam Pattern for NATA 2017||Click Here|
|Official website of NATA 2017||Click Here|