- 1 National Seeds Corporation Recruitment 2017
- 2 NSC Apply Online 188 Assistant, Management Trainee 2017
- 3 Brief info about indiaseeds.com NSL Bharti 2017
- 4 NSL Jobs Notification Vacancy Details 2017
- 5 Eligibility Criteria of NSL 188 Online Form 2017
- 6 How To Fill NSL Jobs Application Form 2017
- 7 Important dates:
National Seeds Corporation Recruitment 2017
National seed Corporation Limited is company which does works for farmer’ welfare, it is an apex body engaged in production of quality seeds and distribution it works under Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers welfare. National seeds corporation recruitment 2017 has announce for those applicants who want to apply online for 188 assistant, management trainee applicants apply on official website which is indiaseeds.com. Applicants who want to apply for this post they must apply online by filling the form. Applicants who think they are interested and eligible for this post they must apply. The applying process starts from 15th April 2017.
NSC Apply Online 188 Assistant, Management Trainee 2017
The people who completed their professional degree in desired specialization are eligible to apply for NSL Recruitment 2017 on or before last date 6th May 2017. Candidates apply online for 10th/12th/Graduation Passed Govt Jobs 2017 click here. As we all know huge number of applicants applying for this job and who give their best they only get job in these posts, after selection applicants will get good amount of pay scale. Job seekers has to pay Rs. 500/- as application fee for applying NSL Trainee and Assistant Recruitment 2017. This is good job opportunity for willing applicants who search this type of job chance. For more information applicants may visit on the official website.
Brief info about indiaseeds.com NSL Bharti 2017
- Name of the Organization: National Seeds Corporation Ltd.
- Name of the post: Management Trainee and Assistant
- Jobs No. of Posts: 188 posts
- Last Date to apply: 06/05/2017
- Website: indiaseeds.com
NSL Jobs Notification Vacancy Details 2017
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies||Qualification|
|Management Trainee||63 posts||
Degree in law
B.Sc with MBA
|Trainee||68 posts||B.Sc (Chemistry/Botany)|
|Assistant||3||Degree in law|
Eligibility Criteria of NSL 188 Online Form 2017
Aspirants who want to apply they should be completed their degree in any recognized university / institute with minimum aggregate of 55%. Candidates if you want to Latest Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma or Degree Jobs then click here for apply online.
Applicants who want to apply for this post they must complete their age criteria minimum age should be 27 years to maximum age 30 years. Age relaxation will applicable as per organization norms.
- Assistant – Rs. 9,400/- plus other allowances
- Management Trainee – Rs. 16,400/- plus other allowances
- Trainee – Rs. 9,400/- plus other allowances
- Trainee – Rs. 7,200/- plus other allowances
Applicants who want to apply they must remit the application fee amount of Rs. 500 + Rs. 25 to be paid by general and OBC categories and Rs. 25/- by all other categories.
Read: How to Pay Fees Online
How To Fill NSL Jobs Application Form 2017
- Firstly applicants visit on the official website which is www.indiaseeds.com
- Click on the appropriate link related to posts
- Click on the desired advertisement and hit on “Apply Online”
- Carefully read all information and instruction.
- Click on Continue button and fill all the details, upload the scan copies of photo and signature and save the application.
- Click on continue for payment and make payment
- Finally take printout and keep hard copy with you for future reference.
Read Also: How to Fill Application form Online
- Start Date to submit application: 15 April 2017
- Last Date to submit application: 06 April 2017
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
Some useful Links
|State wise Govt jobs 2017||Central Govt jobs 2017|
|Railway Recruitment 2017||Bank Jobs 2017|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri 2017||Defence Jobs 2017|
|SSC Notification 2017||SBI Notification 2017|