North Western Railway Recruitment 2017
Good news for all who eagerly waiting for railway job the North Western Railway recently release a North Western Railway Recruitment 2017 notification for 401 vacant posts of Nurse /Pharmacist/Apprentices interested applicants apply online by fill up the application form Applying aspirants need to submit NWR Application Form as on or before the deadline this is good opportunity for all those who looking for a job in railway department and make their career as a nurse, pharmacist, who are applying for the vacancies of Health and Malaria Inspector, Pharmacists and Staff Nurse need to attended walk-in-interview as on scheduled date, time and venue. for more information related to this post applicants such as eligibility criteria, educational qualification, age limitation, selection process they must check the given below detail on this page and for other information may visit on the official website which is given below table.
Applicants who found eligible themselves and fulfill the eligibility criteria of Railway Recruitment 2017
As you all know railway recruitment board every year conduct a exam in different region and release a huge number of vacant post for all interested applicants who want grab this opportunity and make their career in this department.
|Name of organization||North Western Railway|
|Name of posts||Various|
|Number of posts||401|
|Type of Jobs||Recruitment|
|Walk-in- interview||17th ,18th ,19th January 2017|
|Last date of application submission||29th January 2017|
Vacancy details: District wise
Apply for: 10th/12th Pass Govt Jobs 2017
|Name of posts||Number of posts||Name of district|
|Divisional Railway Manager’s Office (DRM Office)||51||Ajmer|
|Divisional Railway Manager’s Office (DRM Office||56||Bikaner|
|Divisional Railway Manager’s Office (DRM Office)||28||Jaipur|
|Divisional Railway Manager’s Office (DRM Office)||13||Jodhpur|
|Carriage Works Shop||30||Bikaner|
|Carriage Works Shop||98||Jodhpur|
Eligibility Criteria for Railway Recruitment 2017
Applicants who want to apply they must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system)/ITI/ B. Sc from recognized Board. Applicants must have possessed National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
Some useful Links
|State wise Govt jobs 2017||Central Govt jobs 2017|
|Railway Recruitment 2017||Bank Jobs 2017|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri 2017||Defence Jobs 2017|
- Candidates who willing to apply they must be 18 to 33 years for health and Malaria Inspector
- 20 to 35 Years for Pharmacists
- 20 to 40 years for Staff Nurse.
- Should have completed 15 years of age for all other vacancies
- And should not have completed 24 years of age as on 30th December 2016
- Age relaxation will be allowed by 05 years to SC/ST category candidates
- 03 years to OBC category aspirants
Check: How to Pay Fees Online
Selected applicants will get good pay scale according to their posts. Railway Recruitment will get a good and impressive amount of pay scale as offered by organization.
- Inspector will get Rs.20570/-
- Pharmacists will get Rs.12190/-
- Staff Nurse will get Rs.21190/-.
Applicants will get selection on the basis of their performance in walk-in another process which will conduct by the organization panel.
Applying Instruction for Nurse /Pharmacist/Apprentices Job 2017
- Firstly log in on official website that is nwr.indianrailways.gov.in
- And click on Recruitment” tab
- choose suitable link related to vacancy
- read carefully given information and guidelines
- After that,applying for vacancies need to fill online application forms
- And upload required documents with pass port size photo
- Lastly, submit it and take a print out of same.
Also Read: How to Fill Application form
NOTE: for the vacancies of Health and Malaria Inspector, Pharmacists and Staff Nurse need to attended walk-in-interview as on given below venue. Candidates need to take required documents with them
Walk- in –venue
Conference Hall, Union Hospital,
North Western Railway, Allahabad
- End Date for filling Online Application forms: 29th January 2017
- Date for Walk-in-interview: 17th, 18th & 19th January 2017
|Official Page of Recruitment||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|