NPCIL Recruitment 2017-18,
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is one of the most reputed organizations for Generation of nuclear power for electricity. This is a state government owned organization situated in Mumbai. Now NPCIL has released a NPCIL Recruitment 2017 notification for vacant posts for 150 Executive Trainee. These posts are only for the Candidates belong to the state of Maharashtra. Moreover candidate must have posses full Time BE/ B Tech/ B Sc (Engineering),ME/M.Tech with at least minimum of 60% aggregate marks. So all the candidates who want to join NPCIL can apply on or before 15th June 2017. Because of organization need some young blood institute that’s why the age level is not more than 26 years old till the submission of application form.
NPCIL Executive Trainee Engineers 150 Posts 2017
Candidates apply online for 10th Passed or 12th Passed Govt Jobs click here. The submission of application form is completely online basis. The concerned authorities already notify through the official site of Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL), the dates of interview which will be going to organizing to all those candidates who are selected by the exam. The interview dates are between 10th July 2017 to 17th July 2017. So to keep In touch with the concern organization for new notification one should follow our posts time by time because we are here provide you complete official links as well as full information regarding new notification of the NPCIL Recruitment 2017-18. Candidates download NPCIL Syllabus 2017 Exam Pattern & Previous Papers in the form of PDF for preparing your upcoming examination. Check Latest Updates – Central Government Jobs
|Organization Name||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)|
|Post Name(s)||Executive Trainee Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||150|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Last Date||15th June 2017|
|Start Date||7th June 2017|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
|Name of Post||Number of Posts|
|Executive Trainee (Mechanical)||52 Posts|
|Executive Trainee (Chemical)||12 Posts|
|Executive Trainee (Electrical)||30 Posts|
|Executive Trainee (Electronics & Communication)||08 Posts|
|Executive Trainee (Instrumentation)||08 Posts|
|Executive Trainee (Civil)||40 Posts|
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has specified that the candidates should have:
- Full Time BE/ B Tech/ B Sc (Engineering) (4 years duration)/5 years Integrated ME/M Tech with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks (minimum 60% marks means the marks as per the ordinance of the respective university/institution) in any of the engineering disciplines from a recognized University/Deemed University or Institute recognized by AICTE/UGC. Candidates if you want to Latest Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma or Degree Jobs then click here for apply online.
- For work Experience, details check the Recruitment Notification.
Maximum age for the applying candidate should not be more than 26 years. For age relaxation, one may refer to the notification. Candidates pay through online payment by debit/credit card
Contenders who got selected for the position will get Rs. 35,000/- Per Month and One time Book Allowance of Rs.10,000/-. Mandatory Lodging & Boarding will be allotted in NPCIL Hostels.
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Written Test, and Physical Efficiency Test or Maybe Interview. The final decision will be taken by the recruitment Department.
How to Apply NPCIL Jobs 2017
- The official site of Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited is “nic.in”. or
- One may click on the below mentioned link.
- Candidates need to go to the official site to apply for the recruitment.
- Click on the “Notification” at the top on the home page.
- Then application form will be displayed.
- Candidates first Read the instructions given in the notification carefully so as to avoid any mistake.
- Fill Online Application Form Carefully
- Instructions need to be followed.
- Recheck the complete form and hit on “Submit” button.
- Don’t forget to take a print out of application form for further use
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 06th June 2017
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15th June 2017.
- Tentative Date for issue of Intimation Regarding schedule for Personal Interview: 22nd June 2017
- Tentative schedule of Interview: 10th July 2017 to 17th July 2017
|For notification||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|