NPSC Recruitment 2017:
NPSC Recruitment 2017 – 2018 has announce for those who searching a job in Nagaland PSC 70 Jobs the job notification is declared on the official website which is www.npsc.co.in, this job is declared through the organization Nagaland Public Service Commission this is also known as NPSC. This time it releases a job for various posts such as Technical Assistant, Research Assistant, Deputy Superintendent of Police, and others. Applicants who found eligible and interested themselves they must apply by fill up the form they applying process will be done online and the starting date of applying 8th august to 8th September. So applicants who want to make their career in this sector they must fill the form one more important thing this is good opportunity for Nagaland citizen because after selection applicants will get job location in Kohima.
Nagaland PSC 70 Jobs www.npsc.co.in 2017
Candidates apply online for 10th Passed or 12th Passed Govt Jobs click here. And after selection applicants will get good amount of pay scale. Candidates can apply for these vacancies via online mode on or before the last date of submit the application form. This is good opportunity for all applicants who want to make their career and make their future bright. Applicants who want to apply they should complete the required qualification and age criteria and other details. Applicants must check the eligibility criteria before filling up the form and read a criterion which is given below on this page. Check Latest Updates – Central Government Jobs
Brief Information about NPSC:
- Name of the Board: Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC)
- of Vacancies: 70
- Name of the Posts: Technical Assistant, Research Assistant, Deputy Superintendent of Police, and others
- Apply Mode: Online
Category: Sarkari Naukri
- Starting Date: 8th August 2017
- Last Date: 8th September 2017
- Job Location: Kohima
- Official Website: www.npsc.co.in
Vacancy Details 2017:
|Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|Extra Assistant Commissioner||12|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police||02|
|Block Development Officer||02|
The candidates who are going to apply for the Latest Jobs in NPSC should have a Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university with minimum passing marks. Candidates if you want to Latest Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma or Degree Jobs then click here for apply online.
Applicants who want to apply their age should be maximum 30 years to minimum 2 years.
The age relaxation for the NPSC Recruitment 2017 is applicable for 05 years for the candidates belonging to the SC/ST category and applying for the NPSC Kohima Jobs.
Selection of applicants will be done on the basis of their performance in the following round:
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
The candidates applying for the NPSC Job they have to pay the online application fee of Rs.310/- (Rs.350/- for CSC candidates).
Fee can be paid using Debit Card, Internet Banking, and Credit Card. Candidates pay through online payment by debit/credit card
- Post 1, 2 and 3: PB. – 3, Rs. 15,600 – 39,100, G.P. Rs. 5,400/-.
- Post 4: PB. – 2, Rs. 9,300 – 34,800, G.P. Rs. 4,200/-.
- For Post 5 to 11: PB. – 1, Rs. 5,200 – 20,200, G.P. Rs. 2,800/-.
How to Apply for Nagaland Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017
- Logon to the official website of NPSC i.e www.npsc.co.in
- Click on the advertisement.
- Search for the post you want to apply for.
- Read all information and information carefully
- Fill all the details carefully in the Application Form.
- Submit the Application Form.
- Take the print out of the online application form.
- Fill Online Application Form Carefully
- Start Date of Filling the Application Form: 8th August 2017.
- Last Date of Submitting the Application Form: 8th September 2017.
|Official notification||Click Here|
|Apply online||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|