NRSC Recruitment 2017
NRSC Recruitment 2017 application form is available here. Candidates Apply Online NRSC Recruitment 2017 Apply Online 74 Technician, Assistant Jobs from here. National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC) is a full-fledged centre of ISRO located at Hyderabad. NRSC is functioning as an autonomous body called National Remote Sensing Agency (NRSA) under Department of Space (DOS) till August, 2008. The Centre is made for performing functions for remote sensing satellite data acquisition and processing, data dissemination; aerial remote sensing and decision support for disaster management. It was founded in 1974. At present its director is V.K.Dadhwal. ISRO is an organization in which every person wish to join who belongs to the field of any aspect which is needed by ISRO.
ISRO Apply Online 74 Technician, Assistant Jobs 2017
So this is the time when Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO), Department of Space, invites online applications for the post of Technician – B, Draughtsman – B, Technical Assistant and Scientific Assistant. The vacant post can be applied on online basis. Application forms are already ongoing on the official site of ISRO. The last date of submission of application form is 10 June 2017. Candidates apply online for 10th Passed or 12th Passed Govt Jobs click here. There are total of 74 posts in the different fields. One must be experienced for at least 5 years to get the job after clearing the written exam and other rounds as per the direction of the authorities of ISRO. Download Syllabus 2017 Exam Pattern & Previous Papers in PDF. The posts are divided in the two category mainly level 3 and level 7. To apply online before the last date which is provided in the notification, procedure and official site in the same post. The official site of National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC) is www.nrsc.gov.in.
|Post No.||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|TB1||Technician – B (Electronic Mechanic)||22|
|TB2||Technician – B (Electrician)||14|
|TB3||Technician – B (Fitter)||02|
|TB4||Technician – B (Instrument Mechanic)||04|
|TB5||Technician – B (Laboratory Assistant Chemical)||01|
|TB6||Technician – B (Machinist)||06|
|TB7||Technician – B (Motor Mechanic)||02|
|TB8||Technician – B (Plumber)||01|
|TB9||Technician – B (Refrigeration & Air – Conditioning)||04|
|DM1||Draughtsman – B (Civil)||06|
Essential Qualifications: (From a Recognized State Board / University / Institution)
- For Technician – B, SSLC/ SSC pass or ITI/ NTC/ NAC in concerned trade.
- For Draughtsman – B, SSLC/ SSC pass or ITI/ NTC/ NAC in Draughtsman – Civil Trade. Candidates if you want to Latest Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma or Degree Jobs then click here for apply online.
- For Technical Assistant (TA1)- First Class Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- For Technical Assistant (TA2) – First Class Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- For Scientific Assistant (SA1) -First Class B.Sc. Degree in Chemistry.
- For Scientific Assistant (SA2, SA3) – First Class B.Sc. Degree with a combination of Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science.
- Minimum age of the applying candidate should be 18 years.
- Maximum age of the candidate should not be more than 35 years as on 10th June 2017.
- Age Relaxation of 05 Years is applicable for SC / ST, 03 Years for OBC.
Read: How to Pay Fees Online
The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of written exam and the personal interview being judged by the especially appointed recruitment panel.
- For Technical Assistant & Scientific Assistant expected salary is ₹ 44900/- as per Level 7.
- For Technician B & Draughtsman-B, salary will be ₹ 21700/- as per Level 3.
How to Apply ISRO NRSC Application Form 2017
- Candidates need to go to the official site to apply.
- The official site is “nrsc.gov.in.”
- On the home page, contender needs to search for notification.
- Applicants must, first Read the instructions given in the page carefully.
- Start filling the necessary information, being asked
- Applicants will also be asked to enter personal details.
- Fill the application form carefully after checking necessary details.
- Pay the necessary application fee.
- Scanned images of required documents, certificates, photograph and signature needs to be uploaded as per the specifications.
- After carefully examining all the details provided by you, click on “submit” button.
- Don’t forget to take a hard copy of the application.
Read Also: How to Fill Application form Online
- Starting Date to Submit Application Form: 20/05/2017.
- Closing Date to Submit Application Form: 10/06/2017.
|Apply online||Click Here|
|Official Portal||Click Here|
Some useful Links
|State wise Govt jobs 2017||Central Govt jobs 2017|
|Railway Recruitment 2017||Bank Jobs 2017|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri 2017||Defence Jobs 2017|
|SSC Notification 2017||SBI Notification 2017|