NTRUHS Paramedical Notification 2017
Have you passed 12th class in recent year? Are you a medical student? Are you thinking to do Paramedical courses like NTRUHS Paramedical Notification 2017? Are you waiting for the notification to be released from Dr. NTR Health University? If yes then here is the good news for you all NTRUHS Paramedical Notification 2016 has been released by the university.
If want to apply then read the next segment details and fill the application form. You may read the below, details regarding the instructions to fill the application form, about application fee, eligibility criteria and many more which is designed especially for this purpose.
NTRUHS Notification 2017
NTRUHS is also known as Dr. NTR Health University. This university was established in 1986 in Andhra Pradesh. Headquarter of the university is in Vijayawada. This university offers various courses like Modern Science, Dentistry, Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Unani, Nursing, Naturopathy & Yoga, Physiotherapy and Medical Laboratory Technology.
|NIOS Admission 2017||CTET Notification 2017|
|GAT Application form 2017||CAT Application form 2017|
|CDS Online Application form 2017||CEED Application form 2017|
|CTET Notification 2017||IGNOU Admission 2017|
Recently the university has released a notification for the admission of paramedical courses in Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT), Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Technology i.e., B.Sc., (MLT), Bachelor of Science in Nursing i.e., B.Sc., (Nursing) 4 Years Degree course. Complete details about the admission in the university are furnished below, please read it carefully and apply for the admission through official site. Subject wise vacancy detail mentioned below:
Check: Govt Jobs in Andhra Pradesh
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Technology i.e., B.Sc., (MLT)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing i.e., B.Sc., (Nursing) 4 Yeras Degree course
NTRUHS Paramedical Application Form 2017
Dr. NTR Health University has released the NTRUHS paramedical application forms for the admission of BPT, B.Sc (MLT and Nursing) courses. Selection of the appliers is to be made on the basis of the written examination and interview. Those who qualify written exam will call for interview and then final selection will be done. To seek application, fee is to be paid by the contenders of Rs. 1050 for the candidates belongs to General Category and Rs. 850 for the candidates who belong from SC/ ST category. Appliers who desired to get admission have to appeal before the last date of submission 26th August, 2016.
Check: How to Pay Fees Online
- Applicants have to pursue 12th with Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry or Intermediate Vocational (Physiotherapy) or Inter vocational with Bridge course of Biological and Physical Sciences or APOSS with Biological and Physical Sciences
- Age of the Applicants is 17 years as on 31st December of the year.
Apply for: AP Free Smartphone Scheme
Process of application submission:
- Visit to the official portal of the Dr. NTR Health University “http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in/”
- Then visit the admission section and search for the appropriate link ‘B.Sc. nursing/ BPT/ B.Sc. MLT- online’
- Click on the link and new sheet will open
- Then click on the prospectus link of the course you want to apply.
- Then you have to read the given instructions carefully
- Now click on the link to fill registration form
- Fill the details in the registration application form
- Now upload your scanned image, documents and signature in the instructed form
- Pay application fee, then read all the details you filled and click submit option
- Take printout of the form and send the form printed copy to the address mentioned in the prospectus.
Also Read: How to Fill Application form Online
- Last date of submission of the online application form will be on 26th August, 2016
- Last date of submission of the printed application form will be on 31st August, 2016
Some useful Links
|State wise Govt jobs 2017||Central Govt jobs 2017|
|Railway Recruitment 2017||Bank Jobs 2017|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri 2017||Defence Jobs 2017|
Note: You may visit the Official Link of the NTRUHS for Paramedical admission details.