Odisha Police Syllabus 2017
Are you applied for Odisha Police recruitment 2017??? Preparing for Odisha Police Syllabus 2017!!! If yes then we have relevant news for you. Contenders who are applied for Odisha Police recruitment 2017 should start their preparation for the exam. But if you want to start your preparation then you surely want to know what to learn. So for your help on this page we provide you full description of the Odisha Police Syllabus 2017 with its exam pattern.
Odisha Police dept. recruits many contenders on many different posts. Now they are going to recruit contenders for the post of constable. Many people’s wants to grab a job in police dept. so if you are one of them then you should start your preparation and with apply for the recruitment. This exam is very hard. So you have to prepare well for the Odisha Police Recruitment 2017
Odisha Police Constable Exam pattern 2017
|Sr. No||Test Type||Subject Name|
Topic wise full Odisha Police Syllabus 2017
- Syllabus of Arithmetic: Number System, Whole Numbers, Negative Numbers and Integers, Fractions Exponents, cube root Profit & Loss, Compound Interest Discount, Algebra, Introduction to Algebra, Ratio and Proportion, Geometry, Basic geometrical ideas (2-D), Understanding Elementary Shapes, Symmetry, Constructions, Quadrilateral, Mensuration, Data handling, statistics also.
- Syllabus of English Language: Tenses, Articles, Verb & Adverb, Conclusion, Error Correction, Vocabulary, Grammar, Subject, Verb Agreement, Synonyms, Antonyms, Word Formation, Passage Completion, Theme detection, Idioms & Phrases, Comprehension, Sentence Completion, Fill in the Blanks, Sentence Rearrangement, Unseen Passages etc.
- Syllabus of General Knowledge: Indian Constitution, Awards and Honors, Current events, Books, General Politics, Current Affairs – National & International, Abbreviations, Important Days, Important Financial & Economic News, Books and Authors, Science – Inventions & Discoveries, Sports, India And Its Neighboring Countries, Culture, History, Economics Scene, Geography, Scientific Research etc.
- Syllabus of Aptitude: Problems on Trains, HCF & LCM, Line Graphs, Mensuration, Percentages, Profit and Loss, Simplification, Number System, Probability, Pipes & Cisterns, Decimal & Fractions, Time and Distance, Problems on Ages, Boats & Streams, Volume & Surface Area, Mixtures & Allegations, Ratio and Proportions, Permutation & Combination, Time and Work, Heights & Distances Partnershi, Simple & Compound Interest etc.
- Syllabus of Logical Reasoning: Arrangements, Decision Making, Syllogistic Reasoning, Statement Conclusion, Directions, Non-Verbal Series, Problem Solving, Number Series, Coding-Decoding, Clocks & Calendars, Analogies, Alphabet Series, Visual Memory, Number Ranking, Arithmetical Reasoning, Blood Relations, Cubes and Dice, Embedded Figure, Mirror Images etc.
Some Important Links
|Official website||Click Here|
|How to Prepare English for All Competitive Exams||Click Here|
|How to Prepare GK for All Competitive Exams||Click Here|
|How to Prepare Math’s for All Competitive Exams||Click Here|