OPSC Asst Public Prosecutor Recruitment 2017
OPSC Asst Public Prosecutor Recruitment 2017 has release 192 vacant posts for Group B Vacancies Apply Online on official website which is @opsc.gov.in. This is good opportunity for all those applicants who willing to make their career in Odisha Public Service Commission. As we all know if we want government job we have to do hard work, because now a time in government job competition become very tough. Applicants have to give their 100% if they willing to get job as Asst Public Prosecutor. This time OPSC announced 192 vacant posts for Group B. applicants who think they have to do this job and want to participate in written entrance exam then they have to fill the application form on the official website which is mention above information.
Odisha PSC 192 Group B Vacancies Apply Online 2017
As we all know for any recruitment process applicants fulfill the eligibility criteria such as required education, selection process, age limitation, applying instruction, application fee, admit card, result, and other details. Candidates must fill the applicants form if think you are interested for this posts. Applicants who going to apply for this job they must should completed their Bachelor’s Degree in Law. The aspirants fill the form through online mode on or before last date of 5th May 2017. For more detail applicants may visit on the official website which is given below on this page. And for more other detail applicant’s stay tuned with us here we provide all latest update. Candidates apply for Latest Govt Jobs in Odisha click here.
Brief Info about Asst Public Prosecutor Jobs 2017
- Name of the Organization: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
- Post Name: Assistant Public Prosecutor Group ‘B’ posts
- Post vacancies: 192
- Job Category: Government Job
- Application mode: Online
- Job location: Odisha
- Online application starts from: 6th April 2017
- Online applications end: 5th May 2017
- Hard copy submission date: 8th May 2017
- Official website: opsc.gov.in
OPSC Vacancy Details Category wise:
|Unreserved||88 (29 -W)|
|Scheduled Caste||34 (11 -W)|
|Scheduled Tribe||27 (15 – W)|
|Socially & Educationally Backward class||23 (08 -W)|
Candidates who want to apply they must have possess Bachelor’s Degree In Law or its equivalent from a recognized university or institution. Candidates if you want to Latest Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma or Degree Jobs then click here for apply online.
- Candidates who willing to apply their age limit will be Minimum age limit: 21 years to Maximum age limit: 35 years.
- Upper age relaxation is applicable as per the rules of Government of India
Aspirants will get the selection on the basis of performance of the applicants in the following rounds. Candidates apply online for 10th/12th/Graduation Passed Govt Jobs 2017 click here.
- Written Examination.
- Viva – Voce.
Candidates who will get selection they will get good package of salary from OPSC officials.
Applicants who want to apply they must pay application fee as follows
- For General/OBC category candidates: Rs. 300/-
- For SC/ST/PWD category candidates: No application fee.
Read: How to Pay Fees Online
OPSC Asst Public Prosecutor Syllabus 2017
Candidates who going to appear in this exam they must download their syllabus on the official website which is provide a help to prepare for exam and get a good marks and make their place in merit list.
OPSC Asst Public Prosecutor Admit Card 2017
Admit card is important for any exam and it will be provided online before few days the date of the exam. Without admit card applicants can’t appear in examination. It is necessary to bring a hall ticket in examination center. for more details check How to Download Admit Card Online click here.
How to Fill OPSC Application Form 2017
- Firstly candidates Visit the official website that is www.opsc.gov.in.
- Click on appropriate link related to post
- Fill the application form with necessary details like name, age, address, and other details of the candidates.
- Make application fee payment.
- After that upload asked documents by scan copy.
- Click on submit key.
- Take a copy of applied form for future use.
- Submit the application form on or before last date.
Read Also: How to Fill Application form Online
- Online application starts from: 6th April 2017.
- Closing date for online application submission: 5th May 2017.
- Last day to submit the hard copy of the application: 8th May 2017.
|Apply Online||6th April 2017|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
|State Govt Jobs 2017||Click Here|
|Central Govt Jobs 2017||Click Here|
|Sarkari Naukri 2017||Click Here|