OPTCL JMOT Recruitment 2017
OPTCL JMOT Recruitment 2017 release vacancy details applicants Apply Online for 150 Jobs on the official website which is www.optcl.co.in. Applicants must apply if they found eligible themselves. This is good opportunity for all those applicants who want to make their career in this sector and searching a type off job opportunity. OPTCL is also known as Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited. This time OPTCL it releases a huge number of vacant posts such as Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee posts. Applicants must fill up the form through online mode. Aspirants must apply online by fill up the form on or last date 24th April 2017.
Odisha PTCL JMOT 150 Jobs Notification 2017
The educational qualification is 12th/National Trade Certificate in Electrician Trade for OPTCL JMOT Recruitment 2017. Applicants check the all information and fill the form if they fulfill the eligibility criteria such as required education, age limitation, selection process, applying instruction, pay scale and other. OPTCL is looking for hard working candidates to work for their organization. The online applications started from 25th March 2017. For more details applicants may visit on the official website which is given below on this page this is good career making chance for willing aspirants. Candidates apply online for 10th/12th/Graduation Passed Govt Jobs 2017
Brief Info about Odisha State Govt Jobs 2017
- Name of the organization: Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL)
- Post name: Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee posts.
- Post vacancies: 150
- Category: Odisha State Govt Job
- Job location: Odisha
- Application mode: Online
- Online application starts from: 25th March 2017
- Closing date for application submission: 24th April 2017
- official website: www.optcl.co.in
OPTCL Bharti 2017 Vacancy Details:
|Name of posts||SC||ST||SEBC||UR||Total|
|Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee||24 (W – 8)||33 (W – 11)||16 (W – 5)||77 (W – 26)||150|
Aspirants who want to apply they must possess 12th / National Trade Certificate in Electrician Trade or equivalent from a recognized university or Institution. Candidates if you want to Latest Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma or Degree Jobs then click here for apply online.
Contenders’ age should be Minimum age limit 20 years to Maximum age limit: 32 years. Age relaxation applicable as per the government rules to maximum decided according to organization
Candidates will get Selection on the basis examination and Computer Based Test, Skill Test
- Candidates pay the application fee according to their category (only general & OBC) will pay the 500 rupees for the application fee and For SC/ST/PWD category: Rs.250/-
- The offline application payment is done through challan in ICICI Bank.
Read: How to Pay Fees Online
Applicants will get good amount of salary of Rs. 5200 – 20,200/- with a Grade Pay Rs. 2130/-.
Candidates who going to appear in this exam they must download their syllabus on the official website which is provide a help to prepare for exam and get a good marks and make their place in merit list. Candidates get complete OPTCL JMOT Syllabus 2017 Exam Pattern & Previous Papers in the form of PDF details click here.
Admit card play a vital role in exam and it necessary to bring during exam without hall ticket applicants not permitted to get enter in examination hall. Admit card release before two weeks of exam.
How to Apply Odisha OPTCL Application Form 2017
- Firstly Contenders visit on the official website which is www.optcl.co.in.
- Then click on the appropriate link
- After that Download the application form from the section of recruitment
- And fill it very carefully with all important details without any mistake
- Fill the form with correct details
- recheck the form
- Make the fee payment and submit it
- And take a print out the future reference
Read Also: How to Fill Application form Online
- The Online application started from 25th March 2017.
- The last date for online application submission is 24th April 2017.
- The closing date of application fee payment: 24th April 2017.
|Official notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
|State Govt Jobs 2017||Click Here|
|Central Govt Jobs 2017||Click Here|
|Sarkari Naukri 2017||Click Here|