PGCIL announced the jobs Notification about PGCIL Recruitment 2017 Vacancies 22nd Batch through Gate.Candidates Apply Online PGCIL Recruitment from Here.
Power Grid Recruitment through GATE 2017
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited recruits the candidates for Executive Trainee (ET)-22nd batch in the regulation of Civil, Electronic, Computer Science and Electrical Engineering through Gate. Here we share for you the updated information about PGCIL Recruitment 2017 through GATE .Jobs hunters can apply for it on the official page of PGCIL.
The power Gride Corporation of India limited is an Indian electric utilities company. PGCIL Spread near about 50% of total power generated in India. Power Grid also handles a telecom company named POWERTEL. There are so much job options for suitable candidate. PGCIL is one of the leading Electric Power supply company of India with the vision “World Class, Integrated, Global Transmission Company with Dominate Leadership in Emerging Power Markets Ensuring Reliability, Safety and Economy.” Here is important information about Engineer Trainee Vacancies 2017 Through Gate.
Required qualification for Engineer Trainee Vacancies 2017
Power Grid is a right choice for any job seeker but you can apply for it only when you have necessary educational background as organisation demands. For Engineer Trainee Vacancies 2017 candidate must have a degree of B. Tech,/B .Sc(engineering)/BE or any proportionate Degree with minimum 65% or parallel CGPA for a authorized institute or recognized University.
Hiring Process for PGCIL Recruitment 2017
To hiring the best contenders, power Grid Corporation of India limited conduct Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview in the supervision of recruitment panel of PGCIL. Final election of candidates is depends on the total marks of Gate 2017 and Group Discussion.
Required Age for PGCIL Jobs
Required age limit of candidates is maximum 28 years as on 31-december-2016. Candidates who are crossed the necessary age are not allowed for applying to PGCIL exam. There are some relaxations about age for candidates which are count in SC/ST or OBC categories. For those, PGCIL allowed to give a relaxation in age limit for OBC category that is 30 years. For SC/ST contenders’ maximum age limit is 32 years as on 11-10-2016.
How to apply for Engineer Trainee Vacancies 2017
Contenders who are eligible in all criteria for Engineer Trainee Vacancies 2017 can fill the application form with the help of following steps.
- Very Firstly you go to the official web portal of PGCIL that is com
- At the home page, pick the “career” tab in the menu bar of website.
- Now a new page will be open. In that page you hit at the option “Job Opportunities”.
- On this page you will click on the link named “Recruitment of ET 22nd Batch through GATE 2016 in Electrical, Electronics, Civil and Computer Science Disciplines (Advt. No. CC/05/2016 dtd. 13.09.2016)”
- After the pervious steps, hit on “Detailed Advertisement”.
- Before fill the PGCIL Online Application Form as given instructions we are suggested you that read it carefully first and then fill the details in a proper manner.
- Now upload your passport size photo and your signature. Read again all given details by you.
- Finally hit the button “submit”. Take a print out of this application form and keep it safe.
Important Dates Regarding to PGCIL jobs 2017
Starting Date for applying the form is 15th February 2017.
Last date of submit the form is 15th March 2017.
Last note for contenders
Eligible candidate may check out more information about PGCIL posts 2017 on the official web portal of PGCIL which is powergridindia.com
Some relevant links for PGCIL jobs 2017 notifications about Through Gate ET Vacancies.
|Official web address for PGCIL jobs Notifications||Click Here|
|Job Opportunities in PGCIL||Click Here|
|Press Release of PGCIL||Click Here|
|Detail information about PGCIL Jobs||Click Here|