- 1 PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2017
- 2 Motive of the PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana
- 3 Key Elements of the scheme 2017
- 4 PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana Sectors:
- 5 PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2017 Eligibility criteria
- 6 PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2017 Online Registration Process
- 7 Procedure for the registration in the training center
PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2017
PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2017 is initiated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi to provide skill Development Training amoung the youth of our country so that they can make their career better and live a better life. Our country is full of talent, people are full of skill and talent but when we talk of success hardly few are able to reach that point where they can say that they got success and now living in happy life after getting a good job. Those who gets fail is does not means that they don’t have talent the reason behind their failure may be many for example say money etc.
So keeping this in mind PM Narendra Modi launched PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2017 Scheme to skill the youth and boost their skills by undergoing various skill development programs that have been running under PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana earn their livelihood which was the motive of this scheme. The main objective of this scheme is to enable the nation’s youth to do a particular work and earn their livelihood as well as increase the standard of the country. This scheme is launched by the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship. Under this scheme all training and assessment fees are completely paid by the Indian Government. apply online Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Srijan Karyakram Yojana 2017 for job seeker.
Motive of the PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana
- Regularity in the Certification Process
- To make youth self employed by providing skill based traning
- Provide monetary award after completion of the training
Key Elements of the scheme 2017
There are many PMKVY training centers, which provide short term training. Duration of the training varies on the basis of job ranging from 150 to 300 hours. The Special Projects component of PMKVY envisages the creation of a platform that will facilitate the training. Training is provided in special areas. There is the active participation of community which ensures transparency and accountability. They shall conduct Kaushal and Rojgar Mela in every six months with media coverage. PMKVY make every effort in the training, development and placement of the youth. The quality of training is very high in PMKVY training institutes. They provide high and modern technical training so that the quality of work would be increased. Candidates apply online Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana 2017 if you are eligible this scheme.
Cabinet approved RS.150000 crore for this scheme. Approximately 24 lakh trainees would cover under this scheme
PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana Sectors:
Below is a list in which you can get training
- Agriculture Sector Skill Council of India
- Apparel, Made-ups & Home Furnishing Sector Skill Council
- Automotive Skill Development Council
- Beauty & Wellness Sector Skill Council
- BFSI Sector Skill Council of India
- Capital Goods Skill Council
- Construction Skill Development Council of India
- Electronics Sector Skill Council
- Food Industry Capacity and Skill Initiative (FICSI)
- Furniture & Fittings Skill Council
- Gem and Jewellery Skill Council Of India
- Handicrafts and Carpet Sector Skill Council
- Healthcare Sector Skill Council
- Indian Iron and Steel Sector Skill Council
- Indian Plumbing Skill Council
- Infrastructure Equipment Skill Council
- IT/ITes Sector Skill Council
- Leather Sector Skill Council
- Life Sciences Sector Skill Development Council
- Logistics Sector Skill Council
- Media and Entertainment Skill Council
- Mining Sector Skill Council of India
- Power Sector Skill Council
- Retailers Association’s Skill Council of India
- Rubber Skill Development Council
- Security Sector Skill Development Council
- Skill Council For Green Jobs
- Skill Council For Persons with Disability
- Sports Sector Skill Council
- Telecom Sector Skill Council
- Textile Sector Skill Council (TSC)
- Tourism & Hospitality Sector Skill Council
PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2017 Eligibility criteria
A Contender must be an Indian citizen who is enrolled under the skill development training program. He is certified for the one year from the time when the scheme is started. There is also a condition that contender is getting the reward money for the first and only time during his entire life.
PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2017 Online Registration Process
Candidates apply online for PM Mudra Yojana 2017. Dear applicants if you want to undergo PMKVY or want to boost your skill under PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana then you can register for it online by going to the official portal of PMKVY. Below we have given process which will help you to register easily.
Procedure for the registration in the training center
First of all you find that training centre which is nearer to you from the website which is given below. After choosing the training centre enters all the required information into the portal. On their database training partner will acquire the information and check every criterion properly. After that, he arranges the training program for the candidate. At the completion of training certification will be done by the training partner. check PM Ujjawal Yojana 2017 details.
The first step is to visit the official portal of PMKVY which is www.pmkvyofficial.org, now look for the training center that provides training in the skill you want to undergo, you can search for training center By sector, By Location, By Sector & Location & By Training Partner, now Select the State, District & Sector and press on Find Now by this you will get a list of training center along with contact information. Once you get your choice of training center contact with them and start your learning. Your details will be filled in the database and you will be enrolled. When you training was about to over you will undergo a test and if you pass the exam will be given government certificate and skill card. And you will get a monetary award (money) the amount will be submitted to the bank account.
Contact information of PMKVY:
For more information you can contact with the PMKVY between 9:00 A.M to 6:00 P.M.
Tollfree Number is 088000-55555