Postman/Mail Guard Syllabus 2018
Did you searching the Postman & Mail Guard Syllabus 2018??? Applied for Postman & Mail Guard posts recruitment 2018!!! If yes then we have useful information for you. We provide you the syllabus of Postman/Mail Guard. If you want to get Postman & Mail Guard syllabus 2018 then you may go through this page. The entire applied person who are applied for the Postman & Mail Guard exam then they should start their preparation. But for your preparation you surly want to know what to learn so for preparation you find the syllabus of the exam. If you want to download Postman/Mail Guard syllabus then you have to go through this page. On this page we provide you full syllabus with its exam pattern.
Indian postal circle recruit many contenders on different posts. Now they are going to recruit contenders for the Postman and Mail Guard recruitments. The selection procedure for Postman & Mail Guard recruitment is based on the written exam. Download Pastman/Mailguard Previous Papers PDF.
Candidates Read Helpful Article About How to Reduce Exam Stress. So if you want to grab this golden opportunity then you have to apply for this recruitment but only apply for the Postman & Mail Guard recruitment is not much you also have to prepare for its written exam which will be conducted by Indian postal circle. So if you want to get prepare you can download the Postman & Mail Guard Syllabus 2018 form this page.
Exam pattern of Postman/Mail Guard 2018
|Part A||General Knowledge||25||25|
|Part C- I||Mathematics||25||25|
|Part C-II||Regional Language||25||25|
Postman & Mail Guard Syllabus 2018
- Syllabus for General Knowledge: Geography, Indian History, Freedom Struggle, Culture & Sports, General Politics & Constitution of India, Economics, General Science , Current Affairs and Reasoning & Analytical ability of 10th
( 2 to 3 questions from each topic).
- Syllabus for Mathematics: Number systems, Computation of whole numbers, Decimals & fractions, Relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion, Profit & loss,
Simple Interest, Average, Discount, Partnership, Time & work, Time & Distance, Use of Tables & Graphs, Menstruation.( 1 to 2 questions from each topic).
- Syllabus for English Language: Articles, Prepositions, conjunctions, tenses, verbs, synonyms and antonyms, vocabulary, sentence structure, Proverbs, Phrases, Questions from a small unseen passage etc (Five question from one unseen passage and 2 to 3 questions from remaining topics).
- Syllabus for Hindi Language: Shabd Pad, Kriya Bhed, Mishr & Sanyukt Vakya, Vakyo ka Rupantran, Swar Sandhi, Alankar, Samas, Muhavare & Lokoktiyan, Ashudh Vakya Shodhan, Apathit Gadyansh.( 5 questions from one Apathit Gadyansh and 2 to 3 questions from remaining topics).
- Syllabus of Regional languages: Regional Languages like Telugu, Marathi, Hindi, Tamil, Kannada, Malayalam, Punjabi, Haryanvi etc based upon their Indian postal circles. Candidates read How to Prepare For English & Mathematics & GK& Latest Current Affairs for preparing your examination.