Pratiyogita Darpan Feb 2017
Pratiyogita Darpan Feb 2017 downloads from here in the form of pdf in Hindi/English Edition. It is known as magazines which give detail about current highlights monthly, weekly. Pratiyogita Darpan Feb is so much useful for all the candidates who are preparing for competitive exam like SSC exam, UPSC exam, Railway exam, IBPS exam etc. and Pratiyogita Darpan Feb release both language in Hindi and English this provide information related to current events which is helpful to crush the any competitive exam. Pratiyogita Darpan Feb release time to time means every month or weekly candidates who found suitable they read and gain the information about current information related to various parts such as sports, business, state, national & international level, news related to banking and finance all related topic covered under these magazines which help the aspirants.
Pratiyogita Darpan Edition 2017
Candidates, who are going to prepare for any type of examination and searching for some, helping stuff to assume knowledge of current news they can check this page. The Pratiyogita Darpan 2017
Check: JIO Network Problem Solution
Pratiyogita Darpan February 2017
- Heart Of Ministerial Conference 2016 Concludes In Amritsar
- India’s Successfully Launches Resource SAT 2A
- GDP Growth In 02 Of 2016-2017
- PradhanMantriGarib Kalian Yojna
- NSP For Rabi Crops Of 2015-16 Session
- Sahitya Academic Awards 2016
- IDC Awards 2016
- Improvement Of South Koria Park Geun-Hye
- India Tajakisthan To Boost Defence Irk-4
- RBI Retails Repo At 6.25%
- Latest Current Affairs February
- IORA finalisesMoU for cooperation in SME sector
- India Innovation Index to measure performance of Indian states
- Union Government clears Tamil Nadu’s Ordinance on Jallikattu
- India, UAE hold first strategic dialogue
- AYUSH Ministry, ASCI ink MoU to co-regulate advertisements in AYUSH sector
- Indian economy projected to grow by 7.7% in FY 2017: UNWESP report
- Church courts cannot veto divorce law: Supreme Court
- CEPI formally launched at WEF, Davos
- Physicists create a new form of Hydrogen
- PM NarendraModi inaugurates India’s first international stock exchange at Gift city
- Union Government inaugurates International Conference & Exhibition on Re-enforced Plastics
- SC directs Union Government to submit NGOs’ audit report by March 2017
- PM NarendraModi inaugurates Nobel Prize Exhibition
- Election Commission announces dates of assembly polls of five states
- Swachh Bharat survey launched in 500 cities
- Jammu and Kashmir State Budget 2017-18 presented
- World’s first gender literature fest to be held in Patna
- New species of gibbon discovered in China
- Bengaluru ranked world’s most dynamic city: JLL Index
- NASA approves mission to explore iron-rich asteroid 16 Psyche
- Ministry of Earth Sciences commissions Higher Resolution Weather Prediction Model
GK related to month of February:
- Question 1. Which of the following country has decided to sell nuclear-capable F-16 fighter jets to Pakistan?
- United States
- United Kingdom
Answer: United States
Question 2. U K Sinha has been reappointed as the Chairman of which of the following organization?
Question 3. Which of the following countries finished with second and third positions respectively in medals tally at South Asian Games 2016?
- Pakistan and Bangladesh
- Sri Lanka and Bangladesh
- Sri Lanka and Pakistan
- Bangladesh and Nepal
Answer: Sri Lanka and Pakistan
Question 4. Which e-commerce company has launched ‘Tatkal’ initiative for small and medium businesses?
- Ebay India
Question 5. The 13th South Asian games will be held in which country?
Question 6. Former U.N. Secretary-General Boutros Boutros-Ghali, who passed away recently, hails from which country?
- South Africa
Question 7. What is the name of the recently launched India’s Cheapest Smartphone?
- Bharat 47
- Global India 66
- Freedom 251
- Fighter 4
Answer: Freedom 251
Question 8. The U.S.-based BAE Systems is partnering with which Indian company for assembling & testing M777 howitzers?
- Bharat Dynamics Ltd
- Mahindra Defence Systems Ltd
- Mazagon Dock Ltd
- Bharat Electronics Ltd
Answer: Mahindra Defence Systems Ltd
Question 9. The Woody Island is located in which sea?
- Arabian Sea
- Bay of Bengal
- South China Sea
- Red Sea
Answer: South China Sea
Question 10. “Aditya” India’s first-ever solar powered boat has been launched in which state?
- Tamil Nadu
Question 11. Where is the headquarters of the think-tank Atlantic Council (AC)?
Question 12 William Peter Blatty, who passed away recently, was the well-known author of which country?
- United Kingdom
- United States
Answer: United States
Question 13What is the theme of 2017 National Youth Festival (NYF) in India?
- Power of Digital India
- Celebrating Diversity In Unity
- Youth for Digital India
- India Youth for Skill, Development and Harmony
Answer: Youth for Digital India
Question 14The book “An Unsuitable Boy” is the autobiography of which Indian personality?
- Twinkle Khanna
- Rishi Kapoor
- Rahul Bose
- Karan Johar
Answer: Karan Johar
Question 15. Which committee has recently submitted report on Socio Economic and Caste Census (SECC) to the Union Government?
- AnandShukla committee
- Nitin Kumar committee
- Sumit Bose committee
- Rajat Sharma committee
Answer: Sumit Bose committee
Question 16. How much interest rate will be offer by Airtel Payments Bank on savings accounts deposits?
Question 17. “Digital Dakiya” scheme has been launched in which state government to encourage cashless transactions?
- Madhya Pradesh
Answer: Madhya Pradesh
Question 18. The International conference for peace talks between Israel and Palestinians will be held in which city?
Question 19. The first-ever Asia-Pacific Broadcasting Union (ABU) International Dance festival has been held in which city?
- New Delhi
|Lucky Grahak Yojna Scheme||Click Here|
|PM Awas Yojna List||Click Here|
|List of Narendra Modi Schemes||Click Here|
|Public Holidays in India||Click Here|
|PM Kaushal Vikas Yojna||Click Here|
|PM Mudra Yojna Loan Scheme||Click Here|
|Skill India Mission||Click Here|
|Jan Dhan Yojna Application form||Click Here|
|What is Cashless Economy & How to Use||Click Here|