Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017 Apply Online. Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017 HP HC 86 Stenographer Jobs Notification Released by the Organization.
Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017
The High Court of Punjab and Haryana, is a common forum for the States of Punjab, Haryana and the Union territory of Chandigarh. It is Located in the capital city of Chandigarh. The Court had started its functioning at Chandigarh through its present building with effect from January 17, 1955. So it is a dream of every one to join this large institution and use their knowledge in law field. For this every year there is a large requirement of personnel exists in this forum. This time also Punjab & Haryana High Court inviting all the graduate candidates to join as Stenographer Gr III Posts which are 86 in number. These vacancies belongs to General as well as various backward/minority classes also. The application forms of recruitment are already open now from the dated 15-05-2017. And the last date of submission of application form is on 12-06-2017.
HP HC 86 Steno Jobs 2017
This application forms are completely online based. Even the selection of candidate completely depends on their performance in interviews which is to be conducted by the Subordinate Courts under High Court of Punjab and Haryana (S.S.S.C.). Punjab Haryana high Court Steno Syllabus 2017 Exam Pattern
Category wise Vacancy Details:
|SC of Haryana||13 Posts|
|ST of Haryana||03 Posts|
|BC of Haryana||11 Posts|
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelor Degree of Arts or Bachelor Degree of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university and must have proficiency in operation of computers. Candidates if you want to Latest Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma or Degree Jobs then click here for apply online.
- Minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years and,
- Maximum age is 42 years as on 01-01-2017 in case of General.
- Maximum age is 42 years as on 01-01-2017 in case of SC/ ST, BC.
The selection of the candidate is based on qualifying the written exam to be followed by interview and document verification. So one needs to be very attentive in order to prepare for exam.
- Applicants required to pay Rs. 1000/- (Male), Rs.500/- (Female) for General.
- Reserved Categories of the other States, 250/- (Male), Rs. 125/- (Female) for SC/ST/BC/ESM.
Read: How to Pay Fees Online
How to Apply Punjab Haryana High Court Jobs 2017
- Registration process is divided in to 2 steps.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website from 15-05-2017 to 12-06-2017 for step I registration & for step II registration on or before 15-06-2017.
Read Also: How to Fill Application form Online
- Starting Date for Online Application: 15-05-2017
- Last Date/ Time for Registration Step-I: 12-06-2017 by 11.59 PM
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Fee: 14-06-2017 (within Banking Hours)
- Last Date/ Time for Registration Step-II: 15-06-2017 by 11:59 P.M
- Last Date for Editing of Application: 15-06-2017 by 11.59 PM
- Date of Exam: July/August, 2017
|Apply Online for Punjab||Click Here|
|Apply Online for Haryana||Click Here|
|Official Page||Click Here|
|Download Old Papers||Click Here|
Some useful Links
|State wise Govt jobs 2017||Central Govt jobs 2017|
|Railway Recruitment 2017||Bank Jobs 2017|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri 2017||Defence Jobs 2017|
|SSC Notification 2017||SBI Notification 2017|