Punjab Post Office Recruitment 2017
Punjab Post Office is one of the best service providers Department of Posts (DoP). It has played a crucial role in the country’s socio-economic development. Main works of postal department is delivering mails, accepting deposits under Small Savings Schemes and others. Punjab Post Office Recruitment 2017 – 2018 has announce a job notification applicants Apply Online for GDS 620 Job, as we all know for this post huge number of applicants fill up the form and make their future secure.
Punjab Apply Online GDS 620 Job Notification 2017
Here we provide a good news to all interested applicants they Post Office Recruitment 2017
Brief Info about Punjab Gramin Dak Sevak Bharti 2017
- Organization name: Punjab Circle Post Office
- Name of the posts: Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
- No. of posts: 620 posts
- Mode of apply: Online
- Last date: 11-05-2017
- Location/Category: Punjab State Govt Jobs
Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment Vacancy Details 2017
Name of the Division:
1. Chandigarh: 57 Posts
2. Ludhiana City: 17 Posts
3. Ludhiana Moffusil: 27 Posts
4. Patiala: 17 Posts
5. RMS LD Division: 02 Posts
6. Sangrur: 47 Posts
7. Amritsar: 46 Posts
8. Bhatinda: 28 Posts
9. Faridkot: 47 Posts
10. Ferozpur: 51 Posts
11. Gurdaspur: 40 Posts
12. Hoshiarpur: 71 Posts
13. Jalandhar: 103 Posts
14. Kapurthala: 67 Posts
|Community||No of Posts|
Candidates who want to apply they should have completed 10th standard from recognized boards by the respective Government. Candidates apply online for 10th/12th/Graduation Passed Govt Jobs 2017 click here.
Applicants who wants to apply the must fulfill the age criteria minimum age limit 18 years to Maximum age limit 40 years. Age relaxation applicable as per the government rules
- Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
- Father Name
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- State in which Xth class passed
- Board in which Xth class passed
- Year of Passing Xth class
- Xth Class Certificate Number
Candidates will get selection on the basis of their performance in written examination and personal Interview.
Candidates who willing to apply the must pay application fee according to their category For General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-&For SC, ST Candidates: No Application Fee.
Read: How to Pay Fees Online
Applicants who appointed for above postal jobs are assured to be paid a best Pay Band along with other benefits/allowances.
Candidates who going to appear in this exam they must download their syllabus on the official website which is provide a help to prepare for exam and get a good marks and make their place in merit list.
Applicants will get result after successfully conduct the examination, it helpful to know about cut off merit list and the selection of applicants will be done on the basis of merit list. Candidates download Gramin Dak Sevak Previous Papers in the form of PDF for preparing your Punjab Post Office Recruitment 2017.
How To Fill Punjab Post Office GDS Jobs Application Form 2017
- Candidates visit on the official website
- Click on appropriate link related to post
- Read all information and instruction carefully
- Fill the form carefully after read all information
- And attached essential document if required
- Make a fee payment according to category
- And press the submit button,
- Lastly take a print out of form for future use.
Read Also: How to Fill Application form Online
Last Date for submission of application form: 11/05/2017
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
Some useful Links
|State wise Govt jobs 2017||Central Govt jobs 2017|
|Railway Recruitment 2017||Bank Jobs 2017|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri 2017||Defence Jobs 2017|
|SSC Notification 2017||SBI Notification 2017|