Rajasthan Laptop Yojna 2017
Rajasthan Laptop Yojna 2017 is a great chance for 8th, 10th and 12th class students to get free laptop through CM Laptop Scheme. You can Apply Online and get Lists of shortlisted candidates from this webpage as soon as after the declaration by the state government of Rajasthan. In these following lines you can get all necessary information which is required for the Rajasthan Laptop Yojna 2017. All those students who performed extra ordinary in 8th, 10th and 12th in 2015-2016 sessions in Rajasthan can get free laptop on the basis of Merit list.
Rajasthan CM Laptop Scheme 2017
Financial adviser of educational ministry of Rajasthan, Mr. Jagdeesh Swami released an announcement to all district relevant officers to send the merit list of Sagacious students who are eligible for CM Laptop Scheme, before the 18th November. All those meritorious students can Apply Online for this scheme. As the official said that all top 6000 students of 8th, 10th and 12th class will be shortlisted for this Rajasthan Laptop Yojna 2017 and the top 100 sagacious students of government schools from all districts will be selected for this scheme as well as. This distribution will be made on the basis of merit list. In state level merit lists is for those candidates who obtained minimum 75% of marks in the 8th, 10th and 12th class. This Yojna is also available for top 100 students who get minimum 70% of marks in their examination of above mention class, this merit list is for district level. Latest Govt Jobs in Rajasthan details.
Process of selection at State Level for Free Laptop distribution in Rajasthan 2017
- Now a day, different state governments distribute free laptops to needy students. Now, Rajasthan is a new member in this list. State level students will be shortlisted in the merit as following norms.
- First 6000 students from 8th class merit.
- First 5880 students from 10th class merit and top 120 of pravesh Pariksha.
- Top 2593 form Science stream, 2864 form Art, 0423 from Commerce side and 120 forms Varishtha Upadhayay Pariksha.
- Check PAN Card Status by Name
Process of selection at District Level for Free Laptop distribution in Rajasthan 2017
- Top 100 of District Level 8th class merit
- Top 98 form District Level 10th class merit and 02 form pravesh Pariksha.
- Top 43 form Science stream, 48 form Art, 07 from Commerce side and 02 forms Varishtha Upadhayay Pariksha in all 12 districts.
- How to Add Mobile No to Adhar Card
Settlement of Tie Cases in 8th, 10th and 12th laptop merit 2017
If two candidates have same numbers of obtained marks in same class then the tie resolution will be settle as per following resolution.
- Total Numbers of marks in compulsory subjects i.e. English and Hindi
- If above are too same, then Date of Birth, with older candidate placed higher.
- How to Apply Online for Driving Licence
We are advised to all students who are waiting for the new merit list for Rajasthan Laptop Yojna 2017 that you can get it from here after the announcement by the officials because we are updating our page on a regular basis. So, bookmark this page for getting the latest information about CM Laptop Scheme.
|Official website||Click Here|
|Lucky Grahak Yojna Scheme||Click Here|
|PM Awas Yojna List||Click Here|
|List of Narendra Modi Schemes||Click Here|
|Public Holidays in India||Click Here|
|PM Kaushal Vikas Yojna||Click Here|
|PM Mudra Yojna Loan Scheme||Click Here|
|Skill India Mission||Click Here|
|Jan Dhan Yojna Application form||Click Here|
|What is Cashless Economy & How to Use||Click Here|