UP Ration Card Application Form 2017
UP Ration Card Application Form 2017 are now available on the web. You can get the facility of Online Registration or Download Pdf format of this through the official web portal which is www.fcs.up.nic.in. All the people of Uttar Pradesh must have a notice of this news that UP Ration Card Application Form 2017 for all categories such Above Poverty Line (APL) and Below Poverty Line (BPL) is now available in on the internet. If you wanted to apply for it then you can catch all related and important information regarding UP Ration Card Application Form 2017 from here with other guiding stuff as well as such as Application Procedure, Required Document and important dates through this individual page.
Uttar Pradesh government recently released a broadcast for everyone who lives in U.P. and wanted a Ration card, now they can apply for it via online mode. Here in below text you can catch all related information about UP Ration Card Application Form 2017 from this individual page which specially designed for you to provide the latest broadcast about UP Ration Card Application Form 2017. Read this article carefully and grab the details about Online Registration for UP Ration Card.
UP Ration Card Online Application Form Notification 2017
Uttar Pradesh Government & Food and Civil Supplies Department Uttar Pradesh have launched Online Ration Card Application Form for the resident persons of the state. Under the National Food Security Act 2013 (NFSA-2013) Ration Card of Uttar Pradesh has been launched.
Read: UP Cabinet List 2017
Ration card is a significant document which is provided by the state government as proof of identity and a connection with government databases. Here we published good news for Uttar Pradesh citizen they can digitization number renewal of APL Cards of Antyodayatatkal Ration Card Data and also search status for UP BPL ration card 2016. Candidates check How to Apply UP Driving Licence 2/4 Wheeler Online Application Form from here.
Procedure to seek application for UP Ration Card 2017
- First of all to download the UP Ration Card Application Form contenders have to visit the official web portal of the Food and Civil Supplies Department Uttar Pradesh which is “http://fcs.up.nic.in/”
- After that contenders have to go to the appropriate link to register the ration card online application form
- After that follow the link and a new page will open on your computer screen
- Then you have to fill the registration details to register yourself, enter the email id or phone number and select a password of Id and generate an OTP which you receive on mobile number or email id.
- Then verify your email id or password and the online application for of UP Ration Card will appear on the screen
- Fill the application form with the details demanded in the form such as name, family member details, head of the Family details etc.
- After that upload the scanned documents required as mention under and image of the family & head of the family after scanning
- Fill the form completely, submit the application of ration card and take print out of the form of ration card for the use in future if needed.
- Aadhar Card No of whole family (if available)
- Bank Account Details such as bank name, branch name, IFSC code, account number, bank passbook first page scanned copy.
- Income certificate & Details of income of Every Member of the family
- LPG connection Details such as agency name, connection number, gas company name
- Name of ration card Shopkeeper
- Photo of the Head of the family
- Voter ID Card No of whole family is necessary
- Ward Name and Number, ration card area and town
Apply: UP Bhagyalaxmi Yojana 2017
- Commencing date of submission of online application form of ration card: February, 2016
- Last date of submission of online application form of ration card is not yet announced but may be announced soon.
How to Register Your Complaint Online for UP Ration Card
यदि आप अपने राशन कार्ड से सम्बंधित कोई भी समस्या या शिकायत दर्ज कराना चाहते हैं तो अब ये बिलकुल आसान है और इसके लिए अब आपको किसी कार्यालय या अधिकारी के पास जाने की कोई आवशयकता नहीं है. अब आप घर बैठे ही अपनी शिकायत ऑनलाइन दर्ज करा सकते हैं उसके लिए विभाग द्वारा कुछ टोल फ्री नंबर भी प्रसारित किये गए हैं जिन पर आप अपनी शिकायत दर्ज करा सकते हैं ये टोल फ्री नंबर नीचे दिए गए हैं. यदि आप कोई ऑनलाइन शिकायत दर्ज करना तो नीचे दिए गए बिंदुओं को फॉलो करे और अपनी शिकायत अथवा संवाद उत्तर प्रदेश खाद्य एवं रसद विभाग की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर दर्ज करा सकते हैं।
साथ ही साथ आप अपनी शिकायत पर होने वाली प्रतिकिर्या या कार्यवाही की वर्तमान स्तिथि किसी भी समय ऑनलाइन ही चेक कर सकते हैं इसके लिए आप नीचे दिए गए लिंक्स में से उपयुक्त लिंक फॉलो करे तथा अपना शिकायत नंबर दर्ज कर शिकायत निवारण की स्तिथि की जांच कर सकते हैं।
There is a good news for all U.P. Ration Card holder that you can file any complaint or objection regarding ration card online through the official web portal of the department which is www.fcs.up.nic.in. For this government release a toll free number as well as that given in the following texts. To register a Complaint Online, please follow the given steps.
- Very firstly, visit the official portal of the department @ fcs.up.nic.in
- Click on the appropriate link to file a Complaint in the important link section at the right hand side of the web page
- On the new page, hit on the “शिकायत दर्ज करें | Register Complaint” tab and you will automatically redirect to a new page.
- Or you can directly go to that page by following the appropriate link in the mention below section
- Fill the all details carefully and write down your complaint properly in the complaint Box
- After filling the all required details, click on the “Submit” button
Your complaint will be filed to the department and you can check the status of it through the link that we mentioned in the further section. To get the latest update and broadcast about UP Ration Card Application Form 2017, please subscribe this web portal or bookmark this page for further details in future because team of projobshub.com update this page on a regular basis.
Important Link for Register Your Complaint Online for UP Ration Card
|Toll Free Number for Complaint for Ration Card||18001800150 & 1967|
|Link for Register your Complaint||Click Here|
|Official Link for Check Status of your Complaint||Click Here|
|Official Web Portal of the Department||Click Here|
Apply: Jati Praman Patra Online