UP Ration Card Application Form 2017
UP Ration Card Application Form 2017 are now available on the web. You can get the facility of Online Registration or Download Pdf format of this through the official web portal which is www.fcs.up.nic.in. All the people of Uttar Pradesh must have a notice of this news that UP Ration Card Application Form 2017 for all categories such Above Poverty Line (APL) and Below Poverty Line (BPL) is now available in on the internet. If you wanted to apply for it then you can catch all related and important information regarding UP Ration Card Application Form 2017 from here with other guiding stuff as well as such as Application Procedure, Required Document and important dates through this individual page.
Uttar Pradesh government recently released a broadcast for everyone who lives in U.P. and wanted a Ration card, now they can apply for it via online mode. Here in below text you can catch all related information about UP Ration Card Application Form 2017 from this individual page which specially designed for you to provide the latest broadcast about UP Ration Card Application Form 2017. Read this article carefully and grab the details about Online Registration for UP Ration Card.
UP Ration Card Online Application Form Notification 2017
Uttar Pradesh Government & Food and Civil Supplies Department Uttar Pradesh have launched Online Ration Card Application Form for the resident persons of the state. Under the National Food Security Act 2013 (NFSA-2013) Ration Card of Uttar Pradesh has been launched.
Read: UP Cabinet List 2017
Ration card is a significant document which is provided by the state government as proof of identity and a connection with government databases. Here we published good news for Uttar Pradesh citizen they can digitization number renewal of APL Cards of Antyodayatatkal Ration Card Data and also search status for UP BPL ration card 2016. Candidates check How to Apply UP Driving Licence 2/4 Wheeler Online Application Form from here.
Procedure to seek application for UP Ration Card 2017
- First of all to download the UP Ration Card Application Form contenders have to visit the official web portal of the Food and Civil Supplies Department Uttar Pradesh which is “http://fcs.up.nic.in/”
- After that contenders have to go to the appropriate link to register the ration card online application form
- After that follow the link and a new page will open on your computer screen
- Then you have to fill the registration details to register yourself, enter the email id or phone number and select a password of Id and generate an OTP which you receive on mobile number or email id.
- Then verify your email id or password and the online application for of UP Ration Card will appear on the screen
- Fill the application form with the details demanded in the form such as name, family member details, head of the Family details etc.
- After that upload the scanned documents required as mention under and image of the family & head of the family after scanning
- Fill the form completely, submit the application of ration card and take print out of the form of ration card for the use in future if needed.
- Aadhar Card No of whole family (if available)
- Bank Account Details such as bank name, branch name, IFSC code, account number, bank passbook first page scanned copy.
- Income certificate & Details of income of Every Member of the family
- LPG connection Details such as agency name, connection number, gas company name
- Name of ration card Shopkeeper
- Photo of the Head of the family
- Voter ID Card No of whole family is necessary
- Ward Name and Number, ration card area and town
Apply: UP Bhagyalaxmi Yojana 2017
- Commencing date of submission of online application form of ration card: February, 2016
- Last date of submission of online application form of ration card is not yet announced but may be announced soon.
Apply: Jati Praman Patra Online