RIE Recruitment 2017 – 2018
Regional Institute of Education is recently offering the RIE Recruitment 2017 – 2018 various teaching jobs for the different subjects. There is a great advantage to apply for these posts because there is no need to clear any exam for selection. This time candidate can be selected on the basis of his/her performance in the interview which is conducted by the officials of Regional Institute of Education. There are total 80 vacant posts are available in Regional Institute of Education. The notification for vacant posts are belongs to Professor, Stenographer, Teacher vacancies. The job location is at the Madhya Pradesh state. Moreover the qualification, age criteria and pay scale is as per the posts wise. In which salary package of the professor post (category number 1) and Associate Professor (category number 2) is very high.
RIE Work Experience 80 Teacher, Steno Jobs 2017
Candidates apply online for 10th Passed or 12th Passed Govt Jobs click here. As a helping hand we provide the complete venue detail, where the interview is going to conduct. Moreover we also provide the procedural way to download the application form from the official site of RIE. One must notify that the walk-in interviews are begins from the date of 12th June 2017 and till 29th June 2017. So all those candidate who think fit themselves according to the all eligibility criteria given by the RIE can attend the below mention venue for the interview as per notification. For more detail one should follow our complete notification about the number of posts vacant, different qualification for posts, age limit, and many other requirements which is below mentioned in the same post. Check Latest Updates – Central Government Jobs
|Organization Name||Regional Institute of Education|
|Vacancies Name||Professor, Stenographer, Teacher|
|No. of Vacancies||80|
|Job Type||Madhya Pradesh Government Jobs|
|Application||Walk in Interview|
|5||. Medical Officer (Part-time)||02|
|7||Work Experience Teacher||09|
|9||. Pre-Primary Teacher||01|
|10||Semi Professional Assistant||01|
|12||Store Keeper Gr.-II||02|
|16||Engineer Grade-II (Sound Engineer)||01|
|20||MTS (Studio Attendant)||01|
Qualification Required: Those candidates having minimum qualification posses 10th / 12th / Diploma / Engineering Degree / Graduation Degree / Post Graduation Degree from any recognized board or institution can apply. Candidates if you want to Latest Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma or Degree Jobs then click here for apply online.
- Contenders who are interested to apply for any of the above mentioned positions they should be in between 18 to 27 Years (Post 12,14), 18 to 25 Years (Post 20) As on 01-07-2017.
- The candidate’s age should not exceed 65 Years (Post 1,2), 40 Years (Post 3), 35 Years (Post 6,7), 30 Years (Post 8,9,15,13), 27 Years (Post 10,11) As on 01-06-2017.
- Relaxation in age will be provided as per organization rules and regulations.
Selected aspirants for Professor, Stenographer, Teacher will get the salary pay band of
- 1,00,000/- (Post 1),
- 60,000/- (Post 2),
- 45,000/- (Post 3),
- 27,500/- (Post 4),
- 25,000/- (Post 5),
- 26,250/- (Post 6,7),
- 21,250/- (Post 8),
- 20,000/- (Post 9),
- 19,000/- (Post 10,11),
- 17,000/- (Post 12-14),
- 7,000/- (Post 15,20),
- 29,000/- (Post 16-19).
An Interview will be conducting by Regional Institute of Education to select candidates for above stated posts in order to select the eligible candidates. Candidates pay through online payment by debit/credit card
How To Apply RIE jobs Form 2017
- The official site of RIE Recruitment 2017 is “riebhopal.nic.in”.
- Candidates need to go to the official site to apply for the recruitment.
- Click on the “Notification” at the top on the home page.
- Then application form will be displayed.
- Candidates first Read the instructions given in the notification carefully so as to avoid any mistake.
- Fill Online Application Form Carefully
- All the supporting documents are clearly listed in the official notification.
- Instructions need to be followed.
- Recheck the complete form and hit on “Submit” button.
- Don’t forget to take a print out of application form for further use.
Walk in Interview Venue:
Regional Institute of Education, Shyamala Hills,
Bhopal – 462013 (M.P.)”
Interviews will be held from : 12-06-2017 to 29-06-2017.
|For notification||Click Here|
|Official Portal||Click Here|