RPSC Recruitment 2017
Rajasthan Public Service Commission was established on 16th August 1949. RPSC had a renowned past of about 50 years. It is responsible for conducting RPSC Recruitment 2017 exams, making policy for recruiting officers to various departments of the government. In the year 1951, in order to regulate the working of the Commission, it was divided into 2 broad categories – The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (Conditions of Service) Regulation, 1951 and The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (Limitation of Functions) Regulation, 1951, as per the provisions of the Constitution of India. The working of Rajasthan Public Service Commission is also regulated by Rajasthan Public Service Commission Rules & Regulation.
RPSC Psychological Counsellor Jobs Notification 2017
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has come up with Latest Jobs in Rajasthan
Educational Requirement for RPSC Jobs Apply Online 2017
- In order to be eligible for Recruitment candidates must have postgraduate degree in psychological counseling. Candidates if you want to Latest Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma or Degree Jobs then click here for apply online.
- those candidates who do not have the postgraduate degree in psychological counseling can also apply if they have qualification of MA/ MSc in Psychology with one year experience in psychological counseling.
- The qualification must be from any University recognized by law in India.
In addition to the educational qualification, candidates must also have working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagari script.
- Knowledge of Rajasthani culture is also essential.
Read: How to Pay Fees Online
The minimum age of the candidates must not be less than 18 years.
The maximum age of the candidates should not be more than 35 years.
How to Apply RPSC Jobs Application Form 2017
- Candidates need to go to the official site to apply.
- The official site is “RPSC.rajasthan.gov.in”.
- On the home page, contender needs to search for notification.
- Applicants must, first Read the instructions given in the page carefully.
- Start filling the necessary information, being asked
- Applicants will also be asked to enter personal details.
- Fill the application form carefully after checking necessary details.
- Pay the necessary application fee.
- Scanned images of required documents, certificates, photograph and signature needs to be uploaded as per the specifications.
- After carefully examining all the details provided by you, click on “submit” button.
- Don’t forget to take a hard copy of the application form for future reference.
Read Also: How to Fill Application form Online
- Starting Date to Submit Application Form: 21st April 2017.
- Closing Date to Submit Application Form: 30th April 2017.
- Date of making corrections to the form: 1st May 2017 to 7th May 2017.
|Apply online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus 2017||Click Here|
|Official Page||Click Here|
Some useful Links
|State wise Govt jobs 2017||Central Govt jobs 2017|
|Railway Recruitment 2017||Bank Jobs 2017|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri 2017||Defence Jobs 2017|
|SSC Notification 2017||SBI Notification 2017|