RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2017 has released the notification for ALP/Technician jobs in 1172 Vacancies. You can Apply Online @ rrbbnc.gov.in for these posts.
RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2017
Railway Recruitment Board 2017 is an authorised body to recruit the eligible candidates for different kind of posts in Indian Railway Department. There are 21 boards of RRB in all over India. One of them i.e. RRB Bangalore is now recruits the candidates for 1172 posts as ALP/Technician post. If you are one of them who want to make a career in RRB ALP Recruitment 2017 RRB Bangalore then you can get all latest information about RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2017 here on this page as organization released in official notification.
RRB Bangalore ALP/Technician Recruitment Components
Through this page, we are providing all important and essential details and elements which are necessary to know for you for applying ALP/Technician 1172 vacancies 2017. As in the official notification of RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2017 announced the eligible criteria, Selection Process, Age limits and Relaxation are other instructions are given in this post. Read these details carefully if you want a chance to get a job as ALP/Technician. Aspirants if you want RRB ALP Syllabus 2017
- Name of Organization: Railway Recruitment Board, Bangalore
- Job Category: Central Government Jobs
- Total numbers of Vacancies: 1172
- Working Department: Assistant Loco Pilots and Technician
- Online Application Starting Date: Released soon
- Official Web Address: www.rrbbnc.gov.in
RRB Recruitment 2017 Eligibilities
Required Qualification & Age Limit: Candidate must have a complete graduation degree in relevant field with fine academic record form an authorised university or Institution. Candidate must have a good typing speed in English as well as Hindi for Technician Post. Age limits for RRB Recruitment 2017 is 18 years to 32 years. For age relaxation, please have a look on official notification. Contenders Download RRB ALP Pervious year Paper from Here.
Application Fee and Selection Procedure: To apply for a ALP/Technician 1172 vacancies, candidates will pay Rs 100/- as an application fee. SC/ST categories and female contenders will not have to pay any charge for applying to RRB ALP/Technician Recruitment 2017. Selection process contain three rounds which are
- Written Test
- Computer Basic Knowledge
- Skill Test
Syllabus and Way of application online for RRB jobs 2017
Exam pattern contain “100 questions” for written Exam in duration of “90 Minutes”. Negative Marking is also work in this written test which is 1\3 for a question. Exam syllabus for RRB jobs 2017 is in the below table with subject name and their asking numbers.
|General Knowledge GK||20 Marks|
|Arithmetic Ability||25 Marks|
|General Intelligence||25 Marks|
|General Science||30 Marks|
Steps to Apply Online for RRB jobs 2017
- Go on the official web portal i.e. www.rrbbnc.gov.in.
- On the home page select the “RRB ALP/Technician Recruitment 2017” button.
- Now, fill the application form carefully. To apply for a job, candidate should have a valid E-mail ID and mobile number which will be active till the result declaration.
- Upload your recent passport sized photograph. Submit this application form before last date.
- Take a print out of this form for use in future.
Important Links for RRB ALP/Technician jobs 2017
|Official Web Address||Click Here|
|Examination Schedule for RRB||Click Here|
|Official Notifications Link||Click Here|