SAIL Bokaro Recruitment 2017 – 18 announced a notification to hiring the candidates for 126 vacancies. You can Apply Online ACTT/OCTT job @ www.sail.co.in
SAIL Bokaro Recruitment 2017 – 18
Steel Authority Of India Limited (SAIL), Bokaro Steel Plant, Jharkhand recently broadcast a notification regarding SAIL Bokaro Recruitment 2017 to recruit the eligible candidates for 126 vacancies for Operator cum Technician Trainee (S-3) and Attendant cum Technician Trainee (S-1) posts i.e. ACTT/OCTT jobs with an advertisement no. BSL/R/2016 – 02. On this page you can grab all related important information and news regarding to SAIL Bokaro Recruitment 2017. We are deliver you all relevant information of this notification with some important additional stuff which guide you to Apply online, Notable Dates, eligible criteria and lots more.
Candidates who wish to apply to SAIL Bokaro Recruitment 2017 for ACTT/OCTT jobs can get all information about it here. This is the best opportunity to getting a job for Operator cum Technician Trainee and Attendant cum Technician Trainee. If you are going to apply for it then firstly read this eligibility criteria and Recruitment details here. Contenders are you interested in Latest Govt Jobs in Jharkhand
SAIL Bokaro Recruitment 2017 Structure
- Organization Name: Steel Authority Of India Limited (SAIL), Bokaro Steel Plant
- Post Name: Operator-cum Technician Trainee, Attendant-cum Technician Trainee
- Total No. of Posts: 126 posts
- Job Location: Jharkhand
- Last date to apply: 17-12-2016.
Total numbers of these vacancies are 126. There are different numbers of vacant chairs in various work area so we are presented these vacancies as section-wise form in below texts.
|Name of the Posts||Discipline||No of Posts||Total|
|Operator-cum-Technician Trainee||Chemical||07||84 Posts|
|Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee||Electrician||14||42 Posts|
Educational Qualification & Age limits for SAIL Recruitment 2017
For applying these ACTT/OCTT jobs 2017 candidate must passed their matriculation or equivalent and three years diploma in Engineering or Matric + ITI from any government authorised board or institutions with a positive academic record. Required Educational qualifications for these jobs are given below in bulleted text by posts-wise.
- Operator-Cum-Technician Trainee – Matriculation with Diploma in Chemical, Electrical, Mechanical, Metallurgy, Ceramics Engineering
- Attendant-Cum-Technician Trainee – Matriculation with ITI Trade in Electrician, Machinist, Welder, Fitter & Rigger.
Upper Age limit for applying SAIL Recruitment 2017 is maximum 28 years as on 17th December 2016. There are an age relaxation is also working that is 5 years for SC/ST candidates. For OBC candidates, age relaxation is 3 years.
Selection Process and Application Fee for SAIL Recruitment 2017
Aspirants must face two rounds for getting a job for SAIL Recruitment 2017 which is organized by SAIL selection Panel and that are Written Examination and Skill Test / Trade Test. Candidates who are strongly cracked the first round i.e. Written Examination are only eligible to proceed the next round which is Skill Test / Trade Test. After all, final selection will be depending on the performance for both rounds.
Pay Band & Application Charges for SAIL Jobs 2017
Application fee for Operator Cum Technician Trainee is Rs. 1,000/- for general and OBC category and this is free for other candidates. You have nothing to pay any application fee if you are applying for Attendant Cum Technician Trainee posts. SAIL will provide an attractive salary for their employee with some other allowances. Salary package for Operator-Cum-Technician Trainee post is Rs. 16,800 – 3% – 24,110/- and for Attendant-Cum-Technician Trainee that will be Rs. 15,830 – 3% – 22,150/-. For further details regarding Salary packages and other allowances, please visit the official notification issued by organization on their official web portal.
Some Useful Links
|State wise Govt jobs 2017||Central Govt jobs 2017|
|Railway Recruitment 2017||Bank Jobs 2017|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri 2017||Defence Jobs 2017|
- Starting date for submitting applications through online: 11.2016.
- Closing date for submitting applications through online: 12.2016.
Steps to Apply Online for SAIL Recruitment 2017
- Candidate can apply online for SAIL Recruitment 2017 by visiting the official web portal of the organization which is www.sail.co.in.
- On the home page follow the link “Bokaro Steel Plant” which is given under the “SAIL Steel Plants & Units” section.
- Now you are on a new page. Here, click on the “Career” tab.
- After selecting “Career” button you are redirect to a new page. Here, on this page click the “Recruitment of OCT (T) in Bokaro Steel Plant” link.
- Read this official notification carefully and come back to the previous page and hit on “Apply” button.
- Fill this application form in perfect manner and upload your passport sized photo and signature.
- Submit this application form and take a print out of it for further use.
Point to be Noted
Most of candidate faces problem while they upload their photo and scan copy of their signature. We are advised you regarding them that is your photograph must be in .jpg or .jpeg format only of less than 500 kb size.
Important Link for SAIL Recruitment 2017
|Download Notification for OCTT/Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification/Apply Online for ACTT (s-1)||Click Here|
|Download Sail OCTT/ACTT Syllabus 2017 Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
|How to Apply||Click Here|