Sail OCTT /ACTT Syllabus 2017 is available on this page. To grasp this syllabus you are advised to scroll down this page.
Sail OCTT /ACTT Syllabus 2017
Here’s the news for those contenders who are searching the Sail OCTT /ACTT Syllabus 2017!!! Contenders who are applied for the Sail OCTT /ACTT recruitment 2017 are surely searching for the Sail OCTT /ACTT Syllabus 2017 for them we provide you full syllabus topic wise with its exam pattern. Without Sail OCTT /ACTT Syllabus 2017 you don’t know what to learn and without preparation you can’t able to crack this exam. So if you want to crack this exam then you should start your preparation so for this just scroll down the cursor and get the entire syllabus and start your preparation.
Contenders will be selected for Sail OCTT/ACTT Recruitment 2017 must have to clear three stages. First stage is written exam and second stage is Medical Test and the third stage is personal interview. After qualifying the last stage contenders will be recruited for this post.
Exam Pattern of Sail OCTT / ACT
|Engineering stream||100 marks|
|General knowledge||25 marks|
Topic wise full details of Sail OCTT /ACTT Syllabus 2017
Syllabus of written exam:
- Syllabus of Electrical: Electrical and Electronic Measurements, Analog and Digital Electronics, Signals and Systems, Control Systems, Power Systems, Electrical Machines, Power Electronics and Drives, Electric Circuits and Fields etc.
- Syllabus of Instrumentation: Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation, Transducers, Digital Electronics, Analytical Optical and Biomedical Instrumentation, Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems, Analytical Optical and Biomedical, Signal and Systems, Electrical and Electronic Measurements, Control Systems and Process Control, Analog Electronics
- Syllabus of Mechanical: Meteorology and Inspection, Management Information System, Machining and Machine Tool Operations, Product design and Development, Heat Transfer, The strength of Materials, Theory of Machines, Engineering Mechanics, Engineering Materials, Operations Research, Inventory Control, Energy conservation, Fluid Machines, Fluid Mechanics, Machine Design, Computer Integrated Manufacturing Design, Machining and Machine Tool Operations, Industry Safety, Production Planning and Control etc.
- Syllabus of Aptitude: Number Systems, Percentages and Averages, Simple interest and compound Interest, Decimals, Fundamental Arithmetical Operations, Problem-solving, Ratios and Proportions
- Syllabus of Verbal: Verbal and Figure Classification, Vocabulary and sentence formation, Non-verbal series, Vocabulary and sentence formation, Antonyms and Synonyms etc.
- Syllabus of Reasoning: Relationship concepts, Similarities & Differences, Arithmetical reasoning etc.
Syllabus of medical test: Contender’s eye sight vision must be 6/9 both eyes. There will be more medical checkup will be done by the medical checkup.
Syllabus of interview: under the interview exam the questions will be asked from the personal background, company details. So contenders are advised to prepare for this exam.
|Official website||Click Here|
|How to Prepare Math’s for All Competitive Exams||Get Details|
|How to Prepare English for All Competitive Exams||Get Details|
|How to Prepare GK for All Competitive Exams||Get Details|