- 1 SBI Medical Officer Recruitment 2017
- 2 SBI PPMO 44 Jobs Apply Online 2017
- 3 Brief Info about Bank Jobs 2017
- 4 Category wise Vacancy details
- 5 Eligibility Criteria of SBI Part Time Jobs
- 6 Qualification SBI Notification 2017
- 7 Age limit of SBI Recruitment 2017
- 8 Selection Process of SBI Jobs 2017
- 9 Document for Verification
- 10 Pay Scale of SBI Online Form 2017
- 11 Application Fee of SBI Vacancy 2017
- 12 How to Apply SBI Application Form 2017
- 13 Postal Address
- 14 Important Dates
- 15 Important links
- 16 Some Useful Links
SBI Medical Officer Recruitment 2017
State Bank of India recently released SBI Medical Officer Recruitment 2017, SBI Permanent Part time Medical Officers for 44 jobs apply online, this time it release a job notification for Part Time Jobs. It is chance for interested and eligible applicants ho willing to get a job in SBI. State Bank of India is looking for the Skilled and experienced people to work in its bank. Candidates who found eligible themselves they must apply online by filling the online application form on or before last date. Candidates who have completed MBBS and looking for the jobs in banking sector, fascinated contenders must download the application from the official website, i.e., www.sbi.co.in.
SBI PPMO 44 Jobs Apply Online 2017
In SBI this is good job for willing applicants who looking for a this type of job they must apply, as we all know State Bank Of India is one of the nationalized Bank in India. It releases huge number of vacancy for various posts time to time. The candidates who are selected for the SBI PPMO Permanent Part Time Medical Officer Post will be placed anywhere in India.Contenders Apply online for SBI Notification 2017 Recruitment by click this link. it is reputed job related to medical officer. For more information related to eligibility criteria such as qualification required, age limitation, selection process, applying instruction, and other detail. For more information related to this post applicants may visit the official website.
Check: INDGOVTJOBS 2017
Brief Info about Bank Jobs 2017
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Name of the post||Permanent Part Time Medical Officer- 1|
|No. of vacancies||44 Posts|
|Job Location||anywhere in India|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Starting date to receive applications||20.01.2017|
|Last Date to receive application||06.02.2017|
Category wise Vacancy details
Check: RRB Employment News 2017
|Name of posts||Number of vacancy||For SC||ST||OBC||General|
Eligibility Criteria of SBI Part Time Jobs
Qualification SBI Notification 2017
Candidate who want to apply they must complete MBBS from the recognized college / University & must have at least 5 years’ experience as a General Practitioner.
The Internship experience will not be taken into consideration.
Apply: IBPS Application Form 2017
Age limit of SBI Recruitment 2017
- The candidates who are going to applying for post they must possess below age criteria Maximum age limit is 35 years as on 01.01.2017.
- Candidates must not be born before 01.04.1992.
- Age relaxation will be applied for the reserved categories as per organization norms.
Selection Process of SBI Jobs 2017
Selection of applicants on the basis of their performance through shortlisting & Interview
Apply for: 10th/12th/Graduation Pass Govt Jobs 2017
Document for Verification
- Demand Draft
- Proof of age (10th / 12th Mark list).
- Proof of identity (AAdhar Card / Voter ID / Driving Licence/ PAN Card )
- Education Certificates.
- A copy of registration certificate issued by MCI.
- Experience Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Brief Write-up/ Resume
Read: Bank Holidays List 2017
Pay Scale of SBI Online Form 2017
Applicants who are selected they will get pay scale as follows.
- Starting basic pay is Rs.23, 700/-.
- The salary and other benefits CCA, DA, Medical facility, LFC, etc. will be given as per the terms & conditions of SBI.
Download: Bank Challan Form
Application Fee of SBI Vacancy 2017
Candidates who are willing to apply for the SBI Medical Officer Recruitment must deposit application fee according to their category Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates & Rs.600/- for General & OBC candidates. And the fee will pay through The Demand Draft (DD) must be drawn favoring “CRPD, State Bank of India.” payable at Mumbai for applying SBI Medical Officer Recruitment 2017.
Read Also: How to Pay Fees Online
How to Apply SBI Application Form 2017
- Applicants visit the official website, i.e., www.sbi.co.in
- Search for Notification related to the post
- And click on it.
- Download the notification along with the application form.
- Fill the application form with accurate data and send to below address.
Check: How to Fill Application form
- The General Manager,
- State Bank of India,
- Central Recruitment & Promotion Department,
- 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building,
- Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021
- Starting date for Application form download – 20 January 2017.
- Last date to receive Application form – 06 February 2017.
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Download Application Form||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
Some Useful Links
|State wise Govt jobs 2017||Central Govt jobs 2017|
|Railway Recruitment 2017||Bank Jobs 2017|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri 2017||Defence Jobs 2017|
|UPSC Recruitment 2017||SSC Notification 2017|