SBI SCO Recruitment 2017
SBI SCO Recruitment 2017 has released 255 posts for special cadre officer job for those who want to become a part of this. This is good career making chance for those applicants who found eligible themselves and make their career in banking sector. As you all know so many people want to do job in bank but they did not have chance to get a job but you have a chance so take the advantage from this SBI SCO recruitment 2017. If you want to participate in this job then you have to do one thing and that is fill the application form which is very important to all those candidates who are interested in this job. Applicants must check the eligibility criteria before filling the form and see if they fulfill the eligibility criteria then they have to fill the form in correct manner with accurate data.
SBI 255 Special Cadre Officer Job Notifications 2017
Here we provide information related to SBI Eligibility Criteria such as required qualification, age limitation, selection process, applying instruction etc. As we all know so many students have their need but they did not have money for full fill their need but here is a good news for them that SBI SCO released 255 special cadre officer job now it is time to full fill their need whatever they want they will earn from their salary .candidates who wish to get a central job for them it is very good opportunity for them .so don’t waste your time hurry up guys fill the application form and make their future bright. Candidates apply online for 10th/12th/Graduation Passed Govt Jobs 2017 click here.
SBI Specialist Officer Bharti Apply Online Form 2017
SBI is known as State Bank of India it is central bank which controlled all banking system in India. And it is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services company. It is a government-owned corporation. The headquarters of SBI is situated in Mumbai, Maharashtra India. It established in 1st July 1955. Main aim of SBI is provide services to all citizen of country. Candidates if you want to Latest Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma or Degree Jobs then click here for apply online.
Brief Info about State Bank of India Jobs 2017
- Bank Name: State Bank of India
- Vacant Posts: 255 posts
- Post Name: Relationship Managers, Customer Relationship Executives Posts
- Starting Date: 24/03/2017
- Last Date: 10/04/2017
- Apply Mode: Online
- Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
- Job Location: India
- Job Category: Bank Job
- Selection Process: Merit List, Personal Interview
SBI SCO Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|Products, Investments & Research Head||1|
|Manager (Business Process)||1|
|Manager (Business Development)||1|
|Acquisition Relationship Managers||21|
|Central Research Team||4|
|Customer Relationship Executives||65|
|Relationship Manager (Team Lead)||15|
|Total SBI SCO Recruitment Vacancies||255 posts|
Applicants who want to apply they must have completed 12th Standard &CAs / MBA (Finance). Candidate with FRM/ PRM is preferred. Proficiency in Oracle/ SPSS is essential. Candidates apply for Latest 5,000 Posts Bandhan Bank Recruitment 2017 click here.
Candidates who wish to apply for SBI Jobs should attain the below age limits.
Minimum Age: 20 Years, Maximum Age: 40 Years.
- Relationship Manager (Team Lead): 25 to 40 years
- Acquisition Relationship Managers: 23 to 35 years
- Customer Relationship Executives: 20 to 35 years
- Relationship Managers: 23 to 35 years
- Age relaxation will applicable as per organization norms.
The selection process will do on the basis of Based on sports performance and Personal Interview (PI).
Read Also: How To Prepare For Job Interview 7-Easy Tips
Candidates who want to apply they must have to pay application fee according to category
- General/ OBC Candidates: Rs.600/-.
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs. 100/-.
- Pay the application fee through online mode (debit card/ credit card / Internet Banking).
Read: How to Pay Fees Online
After selection Candidates will get good amount of salary for SBI Manager Recruitment 2017 as per the rules.
Candidates have to download their admit card after filling up the form and before conducting exam this is important for all candidates for visiting the examination hall. Candidates download SBI Calendar 2017 click here.
Candidates who going to appear in this exam they must download their syllabus on the official website which is provide a help to prepare for exam and get a good marks and make their place in merit list. Candidates get Complete SBI SCO Syllabus 2017 Exam Pattern details from here.
Steps to Fill SBI SCO Application Form 2017
- Firstly, visit on to the official website that is www.sbi.co.in
- Click on the appropriate link related to post
- After that read all the instructions carefully regarding jobs.
- Click on online application link.
- Fill the Application with complete details without any error
- And submit the Application before the last date.
- Take Printout of the Application for future reference.
- Send application form & e-receipt along with required documents to below address on or before 10/04/2017.
Read Also: How to Fill Application form Online
State Bank of India,
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporate Centre,
3rd Floor, Atlanta Building,
Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021
Important Dates of SBI SO Notification 2017
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 24/03/2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 10/04/2017
- Last date for receipt of the print out: 13/04/2017
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Download SBI SO Syllabus 2017 Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Download SBI SCO Previous Papers||Click Here|
|State wise Govt jobs 2017||Central Govt jobs 2017|
|Railway Recruitment 2017||Bank Jobs 2017|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri 2017||Defence Jobs 2017|
|SSC Notification 2017||SBI Notification 2017|