SHKM GMC Mewat Recruitment 2017 – 2018
The Shaheed Hasan Khan Govt Medical College (SHKM GMC ) has declared in its new SHKM GMC Mewat Recruitment 2017 notification about the vacant posts of 200 staff nurse. This jobs belongs to the people of Haryana state only. Moreover the application mode is on the basis of online. But the great advantage is that the candidate who is not able to apply online can send their application form to the concerned department offline basis before the last date of applies. The nursing posts are belongs to the hardworking and soft nature persons who have good experience to tackle the heavy pressure. More over the candidate is as per cover the eligibility criteria of department.
SHKM GMC Mewat Apply Staff Nurse 200 Job 2017
Candidates apply online for 10th Passed or 12th Passed Govt Jobs click here. The closing date for apply the post are as on 20th June 2017 more over the fee can be deposit for the same is up to 23rd June 2017. There is very minimum application fee for the candidates for application even for the obc and sc classes there is also some relaxation in fee as well as in age. For these posts the department fixes a minimum qualification which is at least graduation or diploma in concern post as well. Download Syllabus 2017 Exam Pattern & Previous Year Papers in the form of PDF. More over these posts are belongs to group c level posts. However there is a great chance to get selected in this government post and become their carrier in better direction. This also notes down that the selection of candidates is done on the basis of written test and job interview. Check Latest Updates – Central Government Jobs
|Organisation||Shaheed Hasan Khan Govt Medical College|
|Job Category||Haryana Government Job|
- Candidates need to complete their Graduation or Post Graduation in the relevant field from any recognized university or Institution. Candidates if you want to Latest Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma or Degree Jobs then click here for apply online.
- For some posts, it is mandatory for a candidate to complete Matriculation or any other Diploma in the relevant discipline from any recognized University or Institution.
- For Staff, Nurse candidates need to have Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery from recognized university.
- For Librarian Post candidate need to have five years of Experience in research or Scientific Library.
- For post-wise Qualification details, it is better to visit the official notification.
- Minimum age of the candidate should be: 18 years.
- Maximum age of the candidate should not be more than: 42 years.
- For more info about age relaxation and all, one may refer to the official notification.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of first written test. Then those passing written test will further move to skill test and interview.
- The basic salary for the vacant positions is Rs 5200 to a maximum pay of Rs 34,880.
- The Salary will be increased based on the qualification and Experience of the Candidates.
- Selected Applicants will be getting salary along with other allowances and Grade Pay.
- Male Candidates belonging to General category have to pay – Rs.300/-. And,
- Female Candidates belonging to General category have to pay – Rs150/-
- Candidates belonging to all reserved categories such as SC/ ST category have to pay – Rs.75/-. Candidates pay through online payment by debit/credit card
How to Apply SHKM GMC Mewat Online Form 2017
- Click on the official website of SHKM GMC Recruitment Board which is shkmgmcnuh.org
- Candidates need to go to the official site to apply for the recruitment.
- Click on the “Notification” at the top on the home page.
- Then application form will be displayed.
- Candidates first Read the instructions given in the notification carefully so as to avoid any mistake.
- Fill Online Application Form Carefully
- All the supporting documents are clearly listed in the official notification.
- Instructions need to be followed.
- Recheck the complete form and hit on “Submit” button.
- Don’t forget to take a print out of application form for further use.
- Online Application Starting from – going on.
- Online Application Form Last Date – June 20th, 2017.
- Application Fee Last Date – June 23rd, 2017.
|For notification||Click Here|
|Official page||Click Here|