SSB Recruitment 2017 – 2018
Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) has made an official proclamation for a vacancy notification named as SSB Recruitment 2017. Staff Selection Commission has come up with 114 Sub-Inspector Vacancies for deserving candidates. The only need is those candidates should possess with Bachelor’s Degree. The applicants after meeting the eligibility criteria may apply for this job as the application process in going on and the applicants may submit their application forms on or before the closing date that is 15-05-2017 (up to 5.00 PM).
SSB Apply Online 114 SI Jobs ssb.nic.in 2017
The Staff Selection Commission is planning to organize an open competitive Computer Based Examination (CBE) for recruitment of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Assistant Sub Inspectors in CISF for the very first time. The exam will be scheduled in the month of June and July 2017. For more details regarding the SSB Recruitment, one needs to go through the page and still any doubt, then follow the link provided below to visit the home page of official site. Candidates download SSB Police Syllabus 2017 Exam Pattern in the format of PDF for preparing your upcoming examination.
SSB SI Police Bharti Jobs Notification 2017
|Name of the organization||Sashastra Seema Bal|
|No of vacancies||114|
|Last date to apply||15-05-2017|
Sashastra Seema Bal Vacancy Details 2017
Eligibility & Required Qualifications for SSB jobs 2017
Candidates must be Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government on or before 01.01.2017. Candidates if you want to Latest Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma or Degree Jobs then click here for apply online.
- Minimum age of the candidate should be 20 years and,
- maximum age is 25 years as on 01.01.2017
Age Relaxations: Only the reserved category candidates will be applicable for relaxations in age and that too as per the norms of the government.
Read: How to Pay Fees Online
SSB SI Salary:
The selected candidates will be getting handsome package of Level-6 (Rs.35400-112400/-) and will be classified as Group ‘B’ (Non Gazetted), Non-Ministerial. Candidates apply online for 10th Passed or 12th Passed Government Jobs 2017 for make your career in government department if you are eligible for these government jobs.
Aspirants will be selected on the basis of their performance in a sequence of rounds in the selection process which includes Physical Standard Test (PET), Written Exam & Personal Interview & Medical Examination. The Written Exam consists of 2 papers in which candidate have to pass in order to move ahead towards the selection process.
How to Apply Online SSB Jobs Application Form 2017
- Candidates have to log on to the official website of the organization.
- The official website is ssconline.nic.in.
- Now, on the home tab, one is required to just hit the “Press to Apply” link.
- Now you have to make your one time registration by clicking on the “New Registration” button which is provided at the left side of the page
- After making the registration, one has to re-login to the website and fill your remaining application form online.
- Start filling the necessary information, being asked
- Applicants will also be asked to enter personal details.
- Fill the application form carefully after checking necessary details.
- Pay the necessary application fee.
- Scanned images of required documents, certificates, photograph and signature needs to be uploaded as per the specifications.
- After carefully examining all the details provided by you, click on “submit” button.
- Don’t forget to take a hard copy of the application form for future reference.
Read Also: How to Fill Application form Online
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Previous Papers PDF||Click Here|
|Official Page||Click Here|
Some useful Links
|State wise Govt jobs 2017||Central Govt jobs 2017|
|Railway Recruitment 2017||Bank Jobs 2017|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri 2017||Defence Jobs 2017|
|SSC Notification 2017||SBI Notification 2017|