SSC CAPF Recruitment 2017 Notification is now release by the SSC. Eligible candidates can fill SSC CAPF SI ASI Online Form before the last date @ www.ssc.nic.in
- 1 SSC CAPF Recruitment 2017
- 2 SSC CAPF Recruitment 2017 Details
- 3 Some Important Links for SSC Exams 2017
- 4 SSC CAPF Vacancies Details 2017
- 5 Educational Qualification & Age limitations for SSC CAPF Recruitment 2017
- 6 SSC SI CAPF 2017 Selection Procedure & Salary Range
- 7 Exam Pattern & Syllabus for SSC CAPF Recruitment 2017
- 8 Important Dates & Step to Apply Online
- 9 How to Apply Online for SSC CAPF Recruitment 2017
SSC CAPF Recruitment 2017
The Staff Selection Commission will be announced a notification regarding Recruitment of Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police & Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) and Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF for various location in all over India. Candidate must have to read this article carefully before going to apply online for SSC CAPF Recruitment 2017. Here we are dispatch you the complete details regarding these vacancies. You can check eligibility criteria and other important stuff through this individual page. Selection procedures are based on Written Examination, PET, PST and Medical Test. You can get whole details regarding SSC CAPF Recruitment 2017 after reading these following texts.
SSC CAPF Recruitment 2017 Details
The application process for SSC CAPF Recruitment
Some Important Links for SSC Exams 2017
|SSC Stenographer Notification 2017||Get Details|
|SSC Notification 2017 Apply Online||Get Details|
|SSC JE 2017 Notification||Get Details|
|SSC MTS 2017 Recruitment||Get Details|
|SSC CGL 2017 Online registration||Get Details|
|SSC CHSL 2017 Apply Online||Get Details|
- Name of the Exam: SSC SI CAPF 2017
- Full Form of the SSC SI CAPF: Staff Selection Commission / Sub-Inspector Central Armed Police Force
- Exam Conducting Body: Staff Selection Commission
- Exam Level: All India
- Exam Mode: Online (Paper-1 Exam & Paper-2 Exam)
SSC CAPF Vacancies Details 2017
|S.No||Name of Post||Number of Vacant Chairs|
|1||Sub Inspector (SI – Male) in Delhi Police||110|
|2||Sub Inspector (SI) in CAPFs||1,800|
|3||Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) in CISF||1,200|
Educational Qualification & Age limitations for SSC CAPF Recruitment 2017
Required Academic Qualification: To apply online fill Application Form for SSC CAPF Recruitment 2017, contender must have a graduate degree in relevant field from a recognized university or institute with a good academic record and positive attitude. For the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police only, Male contenders must have a valid Driving License for two wheelers and four wheelers during physical ability test, otherwise they will not be eligible to bear physical ability test.
Apply for: 10th/12th Pass Govt Jobs 2017
Age limitations: Minimum age is required for these posts are 20 years and maximum age is 25 years. Physically Handicapped candidates are not eligible for SSC CAPF Recruitment 2017. There are some age relaxation are applicable for reserved category candidates which we are given in this following table.
|Serial No||Category||Max. Age Limit|
|3||Ex-Servicemen (General)||28 years|
|4||Ex-Servicemen (OBC)||31 years|
|5||Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST)||33 years|
|6||Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir (General)||30 years|
|7||Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir (OBC)||33 years|
|8||Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir( SC/ST)||35 years|
SSC SI CAPF 2017 Selection Procedure & Salary Range
Selection Procedure: Selection Process for SSC SI CAPF 2017 is divided into three stages which are
- 1st Stage – Written Test (Paper-1) (Objective Type) (200 Marks)
- 2nd Stage – Physical Endurance Test (PET), PST and Medical Test
- 3rd Stage – Written Test (Paper-2) (Objective Type) (200 Marks)
Salary Band: Salary ranges are given in this following table according to the post. Here we go.
|Class||Name of Post||Grade Pay||Gross Salary||In Hand Salary|
|Group ‘C’ by Delhi Police||Sub Inspector in Delhi Police||4200||32,667 – 37,119||29,455 – 33,907|
|Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial||Sub-Inspector in CAPFs||4200||32,667 – 37,119||29,455 – 33,907|
|Group ‘C’||Assistant Sub-Inspector in CISF||2800||27,766 – 31,790||25,123 – 29,147|
Exam Pattern & Syllabus for SSC CAPF Recruitment 2017
- SSC SI CAPF 2017 Exam will be conducted in online mode i.e. this is a computer based examination.
- There are two papers in written Exam which are Paper-1 and Paper-2.
- Paper-1 Syllabus: will contain four subjects: (A) General Intelligence & Reasoning, (B) General knowledge & General Awareness, (C) Quantitative Aptitude and (D) English Comprehension.
- Paper-1 will have 200 questions for 200 marks, total time duration of the exam is 2 hours.
- Paper-2 will have contains English Language & Comprehension and carries 200 questions for 200 marks, total duration of exam is 2 hours.
- There will be a negative marking are applicable in both paper-1 & 2 as 0.25 mark for each wrong answer.
- Both papers will be objective type.
Check: How to Pay Fees Online
Important Dates & Step to Apply Online
|Serial No.||Name of Event||Date|
|1||Release of Application Form||28 Jan. 2017|
|2||Last Date of Registration||5 March 2017|
|3||Release of SSC SI CAPF Paper-1 Exam Admit Card||April 2017|
|4||SSC SI CAPF Paper-1 Exam||15-22 May 2017|
|5||SSC SI CAPF Paper-1 Exam Result||June 2017|
|6||Physical Endurance Test (PET), PST and Medical Test||July 2017|
|7||PET, PST and Medical Test Result||August 2017|
|8||Release of SSC SI CAPF Paper-2 Exam Admit Card||Sept. 2017|
|9||SSC SI CAPF Paper-2 Exam||8 Oct. 2017|
|10||Final Result||Nov. 2017|
How to Apply Online for SSC CAPF Recruitment 2017
- Firstly go to the official web portal of the organization which is www.ssc.nic.in.
- SSC SI CAPF online application form 2017 is divided into two parts, part-1 & part-2. In part-1 candidate is necessary to enter the details like as Educational details, Personal details, etc and after entering these details hit on “I Agree” button for next step.
- Now, candidates have to fill the part-2 registration. In this part-2 registration, aspirants need to pay application fee, you can pay the application fee through net-banking or via your Credit/Debit/Master Card and upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Application fee for applying SSC CAPF Recruitment 2017 is Rs. 100/-. ST, SC, and Ex-Servicemen are exempted from paying application fee.
- Aspirants can take a hard copy of this application form for further use.
Govt Jobs by Categories
|State wise Govt jobs 2017||Central Govt jobs 2017|
|Railway Recruitment 2017||Bank Jobs 2017|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri 2017||Defence Jobs 2017|
Important Links for SSC CAPF Recruitment 2017
|Online Application Form||Update Soon|
|Download SSC CAPF Syllabus 2017||Get Details|
|Download SSC CAPF Previous Papers||Click Here|
|Download SSC CAPF Cut Off/Merit List||Get Details|
|Official web Portal||Click Here|