SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2017:
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2017 – 18 has announce for those who complete their 10+2 and going to appear in LDC DEO Exam Pattern is release in the form of PDF, this is announce for those applicants who searching a job in SSC. As we as a whole know exam design give a bunches of assistance to candidates on the season of exam it give significant thing identified with exam. For example, It will be lead through just online mode implies PC based mode, No. of question will be 100, There will be four areas in paper each segment has 25 no. of inquiries, Time length is 75 minutes, Each inquiry will be of 2 marks, there will be Negative stamping of 25% or 0.50 imprints for each wrong answer and other essential data.
10+2 LDC DEO Exam Pattern PDF 2017
Hopefuls are instructed to begin the arrangement concerning the SSC CHSL Recruitment 2017 exam in an arranged way. So we are here giving Paper 1 and Paper 2 Syllabus and Exam Pattern for all hopefuls of 10+2 2017 Exam. In this Exam Pattern there is such countless request which will uncover to you that by what means will address precede you so be plan for examination and download the whole Exam Pattern which is adequately open here. So applicants need to download the exam plan it give a knowledge about request configuration, number of question , negatives checking and other. For more detail competitors may visit on the official site which is give underneath on this page. Download Syllabus of SSC CHSL Exam 2017 in the form of PDF.
Brief Information about SSC CHSL Exam Pattern:
- Name of the Organization: staff selection commission.
- Category: exam pattern
- Name of the posts: LDC DEO
- Official Website: www.ssc.in
TIER-I Exam Pattern
Tier 1 exam is a first stage exam is followed:
- It will be conduct through only online mode means computer based mode.
- of question will be 100.
- There will be four sections in paper each section has 25 no. of questions.
- Time duration is 75 minutes.
- Each question will be of 2 marks.
- There will be Negative marking of 25% or 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
|Tier||Mode Of Exam||Subject||No. Of Question||Maximum Marks||Time|
|I||Computer Based||General Intelligence||25||50||
75 Minutes (Total)
For VH and candidates suffering from Cerebral Palsy: 100 Minutes
Note: English Language part will consist only Basic knowledge of English. Quantitative Aptitude part will consist only Basic Arithmetic Skill.
TIER-II Exam Pattern
The scheme of Tier II exam is followed:
- This descriptive paper is contain an essay of around 200-250 words.
- An Application/Letter writing of around 150-200 words
- It is written in only Hindi or English. No another language can be chosen to write in any language.
- Duration is one hours.
- Total marks consists of this paper is 100.
- Whole paper is divided in only Two parts.
- One part is essay writing and second part is Application/Letter writing.
- The minimum qualifying marks for this paper is 33% of paper.
- This paper is based on 12th class level.
|Subject||Maximum Marks||Time Duration For General Candidates||Time Duration For Visually Handicapped/Cerebral Palsy Candidates|
|Essay/Letter In English or Hindi||100||1 Hours||1 Hours 20 Minutes|
TIER-III Exam Pattern:
Tier-III Examination is the Skill Test/Typing Test which would be of only a qualifying nature. Only those candidates, who secured at least the minimum qualifying marks in the Computer based written examination (Tier-I) and Descriptive Paper (Tier-II), as may be fixed by the Commission, only will be called for skill test.
Skill test for Data Entry Operator:
- Data Entry Speed of 8,000 (eight thousand) Key Depressions per hour on Computer, The Data Entry Speed Skill Test is only qualifying nature. Candidates allowed taking this test only on Computer.
- Typing Test for Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant LDCs and Court Clerks
- Typing Test will be conducted for only those candidates who qualify in the Computer based Written Examination (Tier-I) and Descriptive Paper (Tier-II). This Typing Test will be conducted in English or Hindi that is to indicate his/her choice/option for Skill Test Medium in the Application Form. Typing Test will be of qualifying in nature.
|Download Previous Papers PDF||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|